"Every day, it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it every day, that's the hard part."
Simple and beautiful habit tracker: Form new habits to achieve your goals
DO IT EVERY DAY: Get disciplined. Doing it every day helps you form new habits, and habits are what make you reach your goals
DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN: The more days you manage to chain in a row, the less likely you are to quit
VISUALIZE YOUR PROGRESS: Have a quick overview of your goals and streaks in a single beautiful board
EVERY DAY, EVERYWHERE: Get everyday on all your devices: Web, Mobile and browser extensions. Synchronized.
everyday feature list:
- At-a-glance progress visualization: Easily keep accountable and track your habits and streaks from a simple beautiful board. The more you do, the prettier it looks!
- Reminders to keep you on track
- Simplicity and beauty brought across devices: Get everyday on more than 5 platforms, including Web, iPad, iPhone devices. Your data is always synchronized, accessible and backed up.
- Customize your board: Flexibility is important to adapt the tool to your needs. Sorting the habits, you can prioritize them or group them in categories. Colours can not only be used to make your board look prettier to you, but also to group your habits by type. With the 'break habit' option, have chains with descending colours for habits you want to break.
- If you measure it, you can improve it: Simple statistics that mean something to you instantly. Overcome your own streaks by seeing your current streak side to side with your longest streak ever. Use the daily completed habit counter to compare your daily progress. Have an overall idea of your progress with the total counts and completion rates.
- Flexibility for us, humans: The skip option allows you to skip days without breaking the chain when ill, on holidays or situations out of your control. The skip option can also be used to track habits that aren't daily, giving everyday a lot of flexibility. With 'no weekends', form habits you just want to pursue on weekdays. Use skip at your own peril!
- Use any character type, including emoji: everyday supports a large amount of character types to represent alphabets such as cyrillic, japanese, korean, chinese and arabic amongst others. With emoji, you can personalize your own board for that little extra of motivation :)
More on https://everyday.app/features
everyday.app is a project run by Joan Boixadós, an indie maker, in the challenge to prove that by doing a little bit every day, no matter how little, you can accomplish anything in the long run. everyday is the best proof.
I'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about everyday. Find me online at:
More on https://everyday.app
everyday is free forever with the option to upgrade to everyday Premium. With everyday Premium, you’ll enjoy unlimited access to powerful features in multiple devices that’ll help you form new habits and achieve your goals.
About Premium billing:
Should you choose to upgrade (totally optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase. The Premium subscription is billed annually.
The App Store will automatically renew your subscription after 1 year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Thanks to your feedback emails I keep making the app better a little bit EVERY DAY. Remember that you can contact me from the settings menu! Please, consider reviewing the app! It helps more people to see it on the app store and me, in my goal to be able to live from it and keep improving it for all of us :-)
What's new in this version:
- Apple Sign In
Hope you like the updates!
Let's keep working on it EVERY DAY!
Ratings and Reviews
Best habit tracker
I have tried every habit tracker app under the sun and I genuinely think this is the best one on the market. It’s so good that it’s driven me to write this my very first AppStore review.
The way it’s designed makes it motivating rather than punitive and all the copy/content/advice is evidence-based and written in a really lovely friendly voice. Independent developer too!
I’m so sick of subscription models for these apps. I’d pay a one off purchase price of a few euro for a tiny app like this after being able to try it first but I’m never going to subscribe.
Developer Response ,
Hello, I'm sorry that you don't find the app valuable enough. Subscription models ensure that we independent developers can sustain our work and keep improving the product in the long term. It might seem a tiny app to you but the app is available in more than 10 different platforms and is a full time job. I hope you can find a free app that helps you form good habits :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Everyday Growth S.L.
- 17 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © everyday SA
- In-App Purchases
- ED Premium Monthly Plan €4.99
- Everyday Premium Year €29.99
- ED Full Year Access €29.99