EY STEM App is designed for girls around the world to get hands-on with Science, Technology Engineering, and Mathematics. Complete fun and engaging STEM activities and earn rewards points. The more you learn, the more you earn. EY STEM App is an innovative gamified learning app that aims to inspire and empower the next generation of female leaders in STEM and to create a more equal future.
Choose what you do and when you do it. Activities are available in a range of exciting channels, including…
• Mysteries of Science
• Exploring Technology
• The Natural World
• STEM Superstar Stories
… and many more.
Key app features:
• Learn about your favorite STEM topics by completing fun, digital, and real-world activities
• Activities are developed in partnership with some of the world´s leading academic institutions and non-profits. You can choose activities by channel or content provider
• Redeem points in the Reward Store for exciting rewards
• See what other girls are doing in your city and around the world on a Global Feed
• Measure the impact you are making towards a better world, with Digital Badges for the UNDP Global Goals you earn with activity completion
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Consulting, Tax, as well as Strategy and Transactions, with 700+ offices in over 150 countries and 300,000+ employees worldwide. We foster an inclusive culture to successfully harness technology’s potential to truly transform society. EY STEM App is an investment by EY ‘Women in Technology’ in an educational product to drive awareness, participation, and encouragement to girls and women to enter and remain in STEM fields of study and careers. By educating young women and girls, incubating their leadership potential, and innovating new ways to empower a diverse workforce, we work towards closing the gender gap in technology. It is one of the ways we’re creating social value through EY Ripples, EY’s corporate social responsibility program, to positively impact one billion lives by 2030.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t create an account
When registering for the app I am asked for a “community code”which I haven’t received, so I am unable to create an account to make full use of the app. I continued as a guest though and everything functioned fine. A great variety of topics to explore. The app then suddenly stopped working on my iPad; it kept kicking me out. I had to delete and reinstall it, losing all my progress as a result. The app itself has good content, but these technical issues can make it difficult to use.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EY Global Services Limited
- 45.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Ernst & Young Global Limited