Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
NOTE: There are two FL Mobile Apps in the store - 'FL Studio Mobile HD' and 'FL Studio Mobile'. These are identical. Two Apps exist for historical reasons.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3 & MIDI
• IAA App support (Input/Output)
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Audio recording, Instruments and Effects
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content:
- Improved Bluetooth MIDI device support
- Smaller installer for faster downloads
- FLAC audio format import/export
- Misc bug-fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Bad UI - waste of money
This app is not worth its price. UI is not user friendly, freezes very often and if you expect to make good beat, you will have to spend 3x more time since UI is so bad. Everything looks like big size of mobile version and this app looks outdated. I wish I could get back my money...
Great app for making music on the go, but the new update is absolutely horrible. Makes things really thin and difficult to see, especially in low lighting. Please go back to the old interface. Other than that, great app
Like this app
This app is good... I like it.... Though the piano responds slightly late... An update to solve that should be fine... Apart from that it is still worth getting
- 260 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Tuned 808 Bass €1.09
- Groove Machine Synth €3.49
- Voices €1.09
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.