Flipboard curates the world's stories so you can focus on investing in yourself, staying informed, and getting involved. With curated packages that offer insights and inspiration for any interest, Flipboard will make you feel like you’ve spent your time well.
Used by millions of people every day, the award-winning Flipboard gathers together news, popular stories and conversations to give you the full perspective and lets you easily share the best ideas with others.
Download the app, pick your interests, and Flipboard creates a Smart Magazine for each topic, automatically filled with articles, videos and tweets, so that you can sit back and flip through the latest and greatest stories of our time. Focus on what matters to you, not the random posts of other people’s lives.
When you find stories you want to read later or worth other people’s time, use the + to flip them into your own personal magazines. You can curate any kind of content for yourself, for others, and even as a group (teams, families or friends). Share your magazines so they can be appreciated by others with similar interests.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
MAKE THE BEST USE OF YOUR TIME ON FLIPBOARD:
• Read stories from The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, The Washington Post, Axios, CNN Money, Wired, National Geographic, Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, and thousands more top publications from around the world.
• Design your Smart Magazines - Bundle together sources, people and even hashtags.
• Use the Home Carousel as Your Personal Newsstand — Put up to 9 of your favorite Smart Magazines here for quick access to the stuff you love.
• Read The Daily Edition — Keep up with the news in our daily roundup of important stories, hand-picked by our editorial team.
• Curate your perspective — Collect stories around specific themes and add them to personal magazines.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 26 local editions, including versions for Australia, Brazil, Turkey, India, and China
Keep up with Flipboard
For product updates and the latest from our blog, including tips on how to use Flipboard and interviews with actors, writers, musicians and more, follow us on:
For videos on how to use Flipboard, visit https://about.flipboard.com/tutorials/.
We’d love to hear what you think about the all-new Flipboard. Reach out to our support team under Settings > Help & Feedback. For any other technical issues or questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
-Helping people understand the world and find great stories worth their time means we need to get better every day—so today we’re optimizing and fixing bugs.
Need help using the Flipboard? Browse our help articles by opening Settings, then Help & Feedback. Or, contact us at flip.it/help. Thank you for using Flipboard.
Ratings and Reviews
Smart and Neat News Aggregator
All I want from a news app is to read articles that interest me, and Flipboard lets me do that perfectly.
I don't use any secondary features (liking, creating magazines, etc.) so I can't review these but I'm very happy with its main function, that is creating a news feed.
Have you ever wanted a magazine full of articles that truly interest you....well this is it.
You select your interests, and this app draws appropriate articles from the internet into what is essentially an endless magazine of your favourite topics.
It’s simply great.
The best news app around. I have installed around 6 news apps. At the end Flipboard is the only I need. Beautiful design, intuitive. Lacks a proper soccer topic. It is the only topic that I have to use other apps. The sports world is too focused on the US.
- Flipboard, Inc.
- 114.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Flipboard Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.