FordPass makes owning a Ford easier than ever.
The app offers a whole range of connected features for vehicles with built-in modems, like remote controls and Wi-Fi on the road. It helps you keep your Ford running at its best, with Health Alerts sent straight to your phone, and in-app service booking to take the hassle out of maintenance. You can even use the app to search for restaurants, cafes, petrol stations and parking spaces. And send locations straight to your vehicle’s navigation, ready for when you leave.
With FordPass Connect, our in-vehicle modem, you can enjoy the full range of connected features.
• Keep all your passengers entertained on the road, with 4G in-car Wi-Fi for up to ten devices.
• Live Traffic helps to keep you on the best route, by automatically updating your in-car navigation system with real-time traffic information.
• Remote controls mean you can check if your vehicle’s locked, and lock/unlock it using the app, wherever you are.
• Vehicles with automatic transmission can even be started from the app. Ideal for defrosting on those cold mornings.
• Receive Vehicle Health Alerts, like tyre pressure and fuel level warnings, directly to your phone.
Even without a FordPass Connect modem, the app helps you get more from your vehicle.
• See your Owner’s Manual in the app so you don’t have to dig it out of the glove box.
• View the opening hours and contact information for your Ford Dealer.
• Book a service directly through the app.
• Access useful guides to understand what any dashboard warning lights mean.
• Search for fuel stations in the local area or along your route.
• Find parking spots, compare prices, and pin your vehicle’s location once you’ve parked, so you can easily find it again later.
• Discover cafes, restaurants, cinemas and more.
We've been working on the look and feel of FordPass for this latest release. We hope you enjoy the updates, and as always welcome your feedback for any improvements we can make.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice idea, shame about the app
I am a very happy Ford owner who is sick to the teeth of struggling with this app. Sometimes it kind of works, usually it doesn’t. The instructions on how to use the app suggest plugging the phone into the usb and selecting the app on the Sync screen but doing that just brings the Sync back to the main menu. Now it has reached the point where it doesn’t even collect the basic information from the car itself correctly. This is really bizarre as Apple CarPlay works flawlessly through Sync but in a solid 18 months of trying I have come to the conclusion that this app is never going to work properly. From Ford’s point of view they would be better off not bothering because it drags down what is a completely satisfactory ownership experience of the car. It is also very frustrating because as a keen and contentious owner I would find aspects of this app very useful if the app would actually work correctly.
I had a few bad experiences with ford and it’s dealership over the last couple of years
I can’t say how bad it’s been to deal with Ford !!!!!
This will be my last Ford
App is often crashing, but when it works, it’s very useful
- Ford Motor Company
- 339.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Ford Motor Company
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.