Unlock your car’s smart side
Our world is smarter than ever. And so are our vehicles.
This app is designed specifically to work with vehicles equipped with FordPass Connect.
FordPass seamlessly connects you with your vehicle, keeping you moving in intelligent, intuitive ways.
From self-diagnosing and sending you vehicle health alerts, to helping you find a charge point for your electric vehicle and letting you know when it’s fully charged.
It even removes the worry of whether you locked your car, thanks to Remote Lock and Unlock.
To ensure you and your car stay ahead of the curve, FordPass will keep learning and adapting with each update and each new feature.
- Avoid traffic delays with Live Traffic information sent to your vehicle Navigation. Know what’s up ahead with Local Hazard Information* and, if you find yourself needing help on the hard shoulder, Digital Roadside Assistance will get you back on track. Let nothing get in the way of a good day.†
- When it comes to your car, it’s not what you know that matters, but how quickly you know it. So FordPass keeps you updated with Vehicle Health Alerts. Informing you of anything that needs your attention, like tyre pressure and oil life. Stay in the know, quickly.
- Drive into the future with features designed specifically for electric vehicles. Find Charging on a map, use Smart Charging to take advantage of your best tariffs, and get notified when your vehicle is fully-charged. So you know when you’re ready to go.
Here are some of the best features you can enjoy:
• Remote Controls
• Vehicle Location
• Vehicle status
• Vehicle Health alerts
• Maintenance schedules and service alerts
• Monthly fuel reports
• Live Traffic†
• Local hazard information†
• Find public charging for electric vehicles
• Smart charging at home for electric vehicles
• Charge status
• Trip & Charge Logs
* Local Hazard Information available on select vehicles with more to come soon.
† Live Traffic and Local Hazard Information are complimentary for 12 months initial trial period, following the purchase of a new Ford; thereafter a paid subscription is required.
Removal of the "My News" section and smart tiles from the FordPass homepage.
Ratings and Reviews
Handy and a bit strange
The app is amazing with remote control of the car, I think it just misses hailing the car towards you (hopefully soon 😊)
But what’s weird is that even if you open the car with your fob and then open another door except the driver’s you get a security alert on the app saying unauthorised access..
Nice idea, shame about the app
I am a very happy Ford owner who is sick to the teeth of struggling with this app. Sometimes it kind of works, usually it doesn’t. The instructions on how to use the app suggest plugging the phone into the usb and selecting the app on the Sync screen but doing that just brings the Sync back to the main menu. Now it has reached the point where it doesn’t even collect the basic information from the car itself correctly. This is really bizarre as Apple CarPlay works flawlessly through Sync but in a solid 18 months of trying I have come to the conclusion that this app is never going to work properly. From Ford’s point of view they would be better off not bothering because it drags down what is a completely satisfactory ownership experience of the car. It is also very frustrating because as a keen and contentious owner I would find aspects of this app very useful if the app would actually work correctly.
No Live Traffic
This app is getting consistently worse with each update. Absolutely no quality control. Each update breaks something. This latest version has broken live traffic. Keeps saying I need to register to activate despite having a valid subscription and Ford continuing to charge for it. In a previous update the ability to share your location with Sync navigation was removed making the map section completely useless. It appears that Ford now only want to support vehicles with a FordPass connect modem.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ford Motor Company
- 309.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Ford Motor Company