Fun Maths, Age 11-14 is a challenging Maths Quiz program for children aged between 11 and 14. All quizzes come in four interesting formats, testing the users the most common aspects of mathematics, including:
- Positive and Negative numbers
- Mental maths and arithmetics
- Order of operations (BODMAS)
- Identifying patterns
- Matching numbers with mathematical expressions and vice versa.
In solving these quizzes, this application seeks to encourage the users to think logically and consistently and thereby develop effective problem-solving skills.
- Matching Pairs - match answers with mathematical expressions involving positive, negative, and decimal numbers and vice versa.
- Expressions Matching - match mathematical expressions (involving positive, negative, and decimal numbers) that evaluate to the same answer.
- Count Down - achieve a target number based on a given set of numbers and standard arithmetic operators including add, subtract, multiple and divide.
- Classic Brain Master (a.k.a Master Mind).
- Five user-selectable levels of difficulty.
- Performance monitoring for each Quiz type and each Difficulty level.
- Built-in Stop Watch to time the child's problem solving capability.
- Intuitive user interface.
- All quizzes are auto-generated by the iOS device and randomized so there is a virtual unlimited set of possibilities.
- Universal app - for iPhones and iPads.
Parents may also join in and have fun with their children while testing their own mathematical skills!
Customers, thank you for your support. If you find this app useful, please rate and give us a review!
Support for iOS11, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 8 & 8 Plus.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.