Doctot GDS provides medical practitioners with the widely used Geriatric Depression Scale tool in Mobile App form.
This premium quality App, which can be downloaded for FREE, is a highly efficient, user-friendly tool that provides a fast, basic screening measure for depression in older adults.
This assessment scale is presented in a wizard format to enable the user to record a patient's status by quickly navigating through the interview components in a hassle-free manner. The tool automatically generates the scale total and categorises the score, based on the user's input. It also has an "Information" section to provide the user with background details, as well as a “Help” section to assist with the use of the tool.
Furthermore, there is functionality included for:
- a Patient Results Management System (e.g. Save, Delete & Sort options)
- Shake-to-Reset Scale functionality
- PIN Protection for security purposes
- the Automatic Email Generation of each patient assessment result
General Interface updates for iOS8
Correction to Settings navigation
Correction to Information text
Fix for Keyboard display in iOS8
- 10.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Doctot 2013
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.