Browse trains, buses and flights in 15 European countries (with more to come!) with one simple search. Join the more than 30 million customers from around the world who've already taken the Omio journey!
The Omio app: Your pocket travel companion.
• One app to get you there - Hassle-free ticketing so you can reach your destination, your way.
• Skip the line - Long lines and paper tickets are a thing of the past.
• Book on the go - On-the-go booking so you can spend more time getting excited about your trip!
• Transport partners you believe in - More than 800 trusted transport partners you can count on to get you where you're going.
• Explore the continent - Travel seamlessly to thousands of destinations, from bustling European cities to quaint small towns and the charming places in between.
• Exclusive Offers - Exclusive offers you can't find anywhere else.
SUPPORT YOU CAN COUNT ON
• Security. Privacy. Trust - Your privacy is important to us. All payments are secure (Apple Pay, PayPal, SOFORT, Alipay, credit cards, etc.).
• Local response. International support - A customer service team that speaks your language, no matter where you are.
• Discount cards accepted - Save even more on your trip by using your bus or train discount card.
• Live trip updates and platform info - Get live updates on the status of your SNCF and Italo train as well as trains in Great Britain and National Express buses plus important platform info for SNCF trains.
Our ever expanding selection of partners includes most transportation companies in Europe!
• Trains: LNER, SNCF, Renfe, Deutsche Bahn, DB Navigator, Trenitalia, Italo Treno NTV, Trenord, Leo Express, National Express - UK Rail, NEX, ČSA - Czech Airlines, Northern Rail, NS International, ÖBB, SBB, Thalys, Eurostar, Virgin Trains, Westbahn, Scotrail.
• Buses: Alsa, Baltour, Flixbus, RegioJet, Avanza, Movelia, Gatwick Express, Rede Expressos, Nettbus, Eurolines, Ouigo, BlaBlaBus, OUI.SNCF, Infobus, PKS Polonus.
• Air: easyJet, Eurowings, Ryanair, Wizz Air, SmartWings, Air Europa, Blue Air, Jet Blue, Volotea,Vueling, SAS Airways and all European and National Airlines.
How can we help? help.goeuro.com
Need to change, cancel or alter your plans?
Our customer service team are always only a call or an email away.
Call: +44 808 164 8588
You've joined a lot of referral programs over the years. Some are rewarding, some not so much. The Omio referral program is different. Invite up to 100 friends and you'll each receive a 10€ travel credit each time you book and travel with us. Talk about a world of benefits!
Join the referral program that promises not to make things weird.
Ratings and Reviews
I use both the app and website very regularly to plan trips.
Where it really wins out are the options to see prices and pay in your local currency, which is a big issue outside the euro zone, as it’s an extra hurdle to know what you’re actually paying.
The combination of options for national and international bus services, then comparing those to options flight or car share is what you really want in the one app.
I've tested it with some very remote locations in France and it’s given the correct options every time.
It saves my time to plan my hassle two months trip!
The new version of the app is fantastic. All around very useful for travel in Europe. I love the total travel time comparison feature - never seen this before. Keep it up!
- GoEuro Corp.
- 98.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © GoEuro Travel GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.