Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• When you start a search in the address bar, you'll see top suggestions served locally on your device, even in Incognito mode.
• Fix for crashes related to save password info bar settings and Navigation Handler
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Since I cannot find anywhere on support site to do this, I’ll put it here. You added Touch ID for Incognito Mode to the Google Search app. When is it coming to Chrome Browser??
In my opinion the app looks perfectly fine. I feel people are being slightly dramatic and rude about they way they are talking about this app. People said it looks old, but really it’s doesn’t matter how the app looks at least it works, right? All the bad reviews are talking about the layout I haven’t seen one that said the app was slow or they couldn’t find the information they were looking for. Anyone who’s about to download this is gonna see that there really isn’t anything wrong with this app.
New Layout is Dreadful!
I rarely ever update apps because more often than not, something is changed and it makes the app much worse, in my opinion.
Having not updated Chrome in around 5 months, today I was hit by their entirely new interface. Its clunky and horrible to use. All buttons moved from top of screen to button. No options swap them back. No options to return to previous UI. No option to downgrade back to older software update.
Please make an option to use the older UI again as this new one is horrible.
- Google LLC
- 72.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.