Hello Brain delivers you scientifically designed exercises ‘Brain Buffs’ to help your brain stay fit and healthy. We can shape our brains by the actions we choose to do and even by the way we think and approach life.
Take the Hello Brain Challenge – do one thing every day that’s good for your brain.
The free Hello Brain app provides daily suggestions and support during your first 100 days
The App has been reviewed by the medical journal The Lancet Neurology
- Daily ‘Brain Buff’ exercises based on cutting edge neuroscience research.
- Monitor your progress through the ‘Brainbow’ visualisation.
- Varied ‘Brain Buff’ categories: Physical, Social, Mental, Attitude and Lifestyle.
- Structured ‘achievements’ to help encourage balanced regular exercise.
- Review your ‘Timeline’ to see how you are keeping your brain healthy.
- Get access to the latest expertise and research around brain health.
• Physical exercise helps to grow connections in the brain
• Just 10 minutes of social interaction can increase your brain performance
• Increased complex mental activity late in life has been linked to lower dementia risk
• Stress can impact negatively on brain health. Laughter relieves stress.
• Obesity is linked with an increased risk of developing dementia
…and much more!
Hello Brain is completely free to download and use.
We are a team of respected scientists, award winning media professionals and advocates with a vision to change the face of science and health communication. "Hello Brain", our first campaign focuses specifically on brain health and brain research.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 304867
Terms and Conditions: http://www.hellobrain.eu/terms
support iOS 10 or higher
- Trinity Brain Health Limited
- 90.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 Trinity College Dublin.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.