Herdwatch is the market-leading farm management and compliance app in Ireland and the UK for Dairy, Suckler, Beef, Sheep and Tillage/Arable farmers, with thousands of farmers saving time & money on herd management and enjoying easy compliance with quality assurance schemes, as well as national and EU regulations.
Easy to use and truly mobile, Herdwatch takes the hassle out of farm compliance and management, and lets you concentrate on your core farming business:
- Download & sync your herd with Agfood/BCMS/APHIS: no manual entry of animals
- Easy Remedies/Medicines and Feed Purchase compliance for Cattle, Sheep and other on-farm animals for Bord Bia / Red Tractor and other quality assurance schemes
- Sync your breeding data with ICBF (Ireland) and view your milk records, and up-to-date EBI / Euro-Star ratings.
- Easy sprays compliance for new EU pesticides regulations (Ireland)
- Calf Registration in seconds, anytime, anywhere
- Paperless Cattle Movements, fully approved by the Department of Agriculture / DEFRA / DAERA
- Full Breeding Cycle Management
- Fast Weight Recording and analysis of Average Daily Gain
- Herd Management & Reports
- Ireland (ROI): Automatic sending and loading of relevant events to/from ICBF to avoid double-entry (e.g. serves, scans, dry-offs, weights, BDGP)
- Use Herdwatch from multiple devices, and see the same information, at no extra cost
- Set up multiple users for your farm worker(s) with limited access
- Herdwatch even works with no internet connection: wherever you're working, it's working too!
- Automated secure cloud backup: your data is safe even if you lose or change your device
Herdwatch is proudly part of FRS Network (Farm Relief Services), serving farmers for more than 35 years.
Welcome to Herdwatch version 5.5, our best app ever.
What's new in version 5.5?
- Ireland: View your Milk Records, EBI and Euro-Star ratings right from an animal's profile, and order your replacement tags directly from the app in seconds.
- Northern Ireland: Notify and confirm on and off-farm movements in seconds
- All regions: many, many improvements and small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Got the herd watch app at the 2015 ploughing match. Since then have had both a cross compliance and a Bord Bia inspection. Both of which have gone well, but only because I had the herd watch app as my paper work leaves a lot too be desired. The department of Agri inspector was so impressed by the herd watch app he rang me two weeks after my inspection too tell me that he had gone the app for his own farm. Score 97% out a 100 in the Bord Bia inspection which I wouldn't have got if I hadn't the herd watch app. It's a brilliant tool would highly recommend it to anyone keeping records for the department of Agri, Bord Bia or just for yourself.
The best just got better! Version 3
This has speeded up the whole registration of new born animals. Calfs are tagged and registered in a minute and no having to go back home to sit in front of a computer. It's all done! Animal remedies is a very good side to it too. Handy and very thorough! The app is worth checking out! It's by far the best farm app out there, and I've used quiet a few! 5 stars
Best farming app I have come across in a long time
Definitely the most simple, straight forward farming app I have used. Very easy to register new calf births, simple to keep compliance records for the the department of agriculture. Customer support is second to none. I would highly recommend this app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.