The ISCC developed IBDWELL to reach out to people and families who have, or know someone with
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) in Ireland.
IBDWELL connects IBD patients and their families, by allowing you to:
- track health, diet and medication
- record what’s good or not so good today
- prepare for your next doctor’s visit, record and share questions
- connect and share your experiences
- help build our facilities database, locate, mark, rate and review toilets and bathrooms, a growing
benefit to the entire IBD community!
- access useful content, exercises, practical help, mindfulness, news and review upcoming events
- display our clear “No Waiting” card
IBDWELL is fun and easy to use! Try it out! It is free for all with some extra features for ISCC
members. To unlock the full functionality of the app, follow the links and to join the ISCC today!
This application was sponsored by Pfizer.
- Sahar Mohamed Ali
- 66.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Irish Society for Colitis & Crohn's Disease
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.