Design your smart connected home according to your needs. Make it more safe, convenient and energy efficient with the iHaus Smart Living App. Connect your WiFi-enabled devices from multiple manufacturers quickly and easily in the iHaus App. You can also expand existing KNX building system technology solutions and connect them with smart Internet of Things (IoT) products.
The 24/7 server, which is integrated in the iHaus App, enables you to control your devices even when you are not at home. You don't need any additional hardware or a hub as a server. An iPad, iPhone or iPod can be used as your frontend and is always connected to your home WiFi. It takes over the server function of the iHaus Smart Living App and also serves as a visualisation. You can log into your account with an unlimited number of devices and let your whole family control your connected devices, scenes and services via the iHaus Smart Living Platform.
Benefit from your individually created scenes, such as "Coming home". In this case the tado ° thermostat is turned up making your home cozy and warm. The Philips Hue lights go on and ensure a relaxed after-work atmosphere, your Sonos sound system plays your favourite music, the Belkin WeMo socket switches on standby devices and the Home Connect oven starts heating up for dinner.
With the iHaus Smart Living Platform and the iHaus App, there are hardly any limits to your imagination. iHaus is in partnership with a long list of manufacturers and the number keeps on growing.
Compatible brands, systems and devices:
• Philips Hue
• Theben LUXORliving
• Apple Home Kit (all sockets, lights and thermostats)
• Nest Protect
• Belkin WeMo
• Tp Link HS 100 and HS 110
• Home Connect: Siemens, Bosch, Gaggenau, NEFF
• IKEA Trådfri (lights, sockets, light panels, Symfonisk)
• Homematic IP via CCU3
• Discovergy Smart Meter
• SMA Inverter
• VARTA Battery storage
• Stadtwerke München: M-Login
• Weather: dtn
• Traffic: Here
• Voice control: Amazon Alexa
• Defect management for property developers: edr Software
• Insurance: ZURICH Smart Home Insurance
• Polarstern Ökostrom
Do you have any questions or further inquiries regarding our iHaus Smart Living App? Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have fun with iHaus 2.8!
- Yeelight: Light can do more than just shine! From now on you can easily control your Yeelight lamps with iHaus. Include you in your favorite scene or check the status at any time while on the go.
- Gruner + Jahr: Digital content for a digital home. Use your favorite digital media via iHaus in the future and subscribe to your favorite magazine via the app and get a 30% discount now.
Questions or suggestions? As usual you can contact as via email@example.com. Don’t forget to leave us a review if you like the app. Enjoy iHaus 2.8.3.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iHaus AG
- 110.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 iHaus AG
- In-App Purchases
- KNX LINKIT €499.99
- KNX LINKIT €16.99
- KNX LINKIT €129.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.