The Irish Horseracing Regulatory Board (IHRB) Racecourse Access Pass is used to provide clearance for racecourse attendees in line with industry protocols.
• All attendees will need to register and complete the Racecourse Access Pass Questionnaire by no later than 6pm two days before they expect to attend their first race meeting and by no later than 6pm the day before their next race meeting
• The system will generate a barcode which will show green or red when scanned on the day
• Green means go and they can proceed
• Red means they have either not completed the Racecourse Access Pass prior to the meeting or they have failed the Racecourse Access Pass, entry will not be granted
• The Operator will not be aware of the reason for a Red scan result
• Every Red attendee will have been notified in advance of the meeting not to attend and therefore should not be presenting
Major Bug Fixes and Performance Improvement
- Alan McCormack
- 24.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.