If you have upgraded your iPhone or iPad to iOS 11, you might have experienced some issues. These are now fixed, and the app should be running smoothly again
Ratings and Reviews
This app is ok would be great if you could actually buy single copies of all four papers. Only two are available to purchase singly,both Sunday papers aren't for some reason despite their website saying you can.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. This issue has now been resolved and all publications can now be purchased through single copy.
Extremely disappointing app
I use lots of different media apps and unfortunately this is by far the least responsive. I need to delete and reinstall weekly but today after 4, yes 4, hours the app is still trying to install
I am an account holder with a monthly subscription and not getting the service I paid for absolutely disgraceful
Sunday single editions unavailable
For the last few months, the option to buy single editions of the Sunday Independent has been unavailable. If this is an attempt to force us to buy a subscription, it has failed. I just don’t read the Sunday Independent any more because if it. Please fix soon.
- Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Limited
- 15.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Independent News & Media
- In-App Purchases
- Single Copy €2.29
- Single Copy €1.09
- Single Copy 27/03/16 €3.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.