Perfect preparation to pass your exam at the Driver Theory Test (DTT).
All questions are based on the newest official Rules of the Road book and include explanations.
Award-winning educational software with all of the questions and answers you need to pass your DTT theory test in Ireland.
Study, practice and pass your theory exam the first time around!
Now includes Car, Motorcycle and CPC.
1. 900+ QUESTIONS WITH EXPLANATIONS - All theory questions are based on the newest Driver Theory Test (DTT) service catalogue of Ireland. This covers ALL topics needed to pass your car theory and motorcycle theory exam. 750+ for car (B), 760+ for motorcycles (A), 170+ Driver CPC Bus and Truck exam.
2. REAL TEST SIMULATIONS - Use test mode to determine where you still need practice!
3. FEEDBACK WITH EXPLANATIONS - Receive immediate feedback with all correct answers, including explanations according to the highway code Ireland.
4. PROGRESS CHARTS - See how well you are doing and keep track of all your mock test results. You will know when you are ready for the real driving theory test to get your driving license.
5. EASY - Simple to navigate. No Internet connection required.
6. ADVICE CENTRE - If you have any questions, we will provide support for iTheory Ireland within 24 hours.
7. FAVOURITES - Mark the tough questions and the areas you need to work on for the Irish theory test.
COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER
The questions and answers presented here are based on those contained in the 'Official Driver Theory Test’ book (published by the Road Safety Authority), but not identical. You will receive questions with different content in your driver theory test.
The testable materials are reproduced from the "The Rules of the Road" under the PSI General Licence 2005/08/01.
The RSA retains copyright ownership.
Disclaimer: All efforts have been made to ensure the contents of The Rules of the Road in the app are as accurate as possible. The Irish government accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the contents of this app.
Latest question banks uptodate for 2021
Optimized for iOS 14, iPhone 12 Pro & iPhone 12
Ratings and Reviews
Passed my test
Downloaded this app 2 weeks before my theory test and had no study what so ever before I downloaded it, I did not practice before doing the test on the app I just constantly kept doing the test and learned from my mistakes by reading over the explanation of the questions I got wrong, I done around 10 tests a day for 2 weeks and went into the test and passed achieving 38/40, 2 questions I got wrong we’re not on the app but the rest were similar to the questions on the app. The questions on the app would sometimes have 2 or 3 correct answers but you must choose the most correct answer as only one answer is marked correct. Hope this helps!
Passed first time
Don't normally bother with reviews but since this is a paid app it feels like it'd be helpful to people. I used this app as my only resource for studying for my theory test. I ran through every question twice and then did 16 practice tests in two days and I passed with a 100% score. There are definitely one or two spelling errors in some of the questions but it's always clear what was meant. A brilliant resource and much better value than the official app. The ability to save tricky questions so you can go over them multiple times was particularly helpful. I'd definitely recommend the app to anyone studying for their theory test.
Developer Response ,
That's amazing. Congrats! :)
Did the job
Some of the answers in the app are not the correct one but for the most part it’s all there. One particular thing that was annoying and worried me was the questions regarding who had right of way of a junction where the picture being used was not clear if the sign was a junction of equal importance or one of lesser importance - the visual used in the app is bad so I knew who had right of way I just couldn’t discern if the line was thick (equal importance) or thin (lesser importance). In the actual exam they use very different visuals and it was very clear so it did not end up being an issue for me.
I passed, that’s all that matters. First try 40/40 correct. I like the usability and interface of the app too and that it tracks questions you’ve gotten wrong a lot.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DJG CORE HOLDINGS LIMITED
- 71.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 swift management ag & DJG CORE HOLDINGS LIMITED
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.