Ireland's National Journey Planner from the National Transport Authority is the only journey planner that provides timetable and map information from all licensed public transport providers across all of Ireland. It provides plans for trains, buses, trams, ferry, and taxi services and combines them into easy to read journey plans. The app provides door-to-door route plans and has information about scheduled departures and trips near your current location and from any specified point. Your plans also can be for now or any time in the future.
- Interactive and fully integrated Trip Planner
- All Ireland coverage including rural locations as well as cities such as Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Limerick, and Waterford
- All licensed public transport operators included
- All modes of public transport including trains, buses, and trams from transport providers such as Dublin Bus, Luas, Bus Éireann, DART, Commuter Rail, AirCoach, GoBe, Matthews Coaches etc
- Displays stops near you
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS using “my location”
- Updating maps “on the go”
- Saves favourite locations and recent journeys
- Email and In calendar functions
The app is being continually developed, service data is being updated and improved. We welcome your feedback about this app, to send us an email please click the “info” button on your phone when you are using the app.
This version fixes bugs relating to using the app with the Polish language
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I used to think this was good app but then i started using it..First things first,incorrection in the bus name 33 is not the same as 33a.
Wrong time ,.Many times bus would not even show up ...This is actually important, people need their information to get them to the destination..2/5 fix it make it stable and the whole map things is so laggy .41 says its going to the airport but then when i take the bus , drivers says he is not ? How can i know what kind of 41 bus am i taking?
Good but could be improved
Using this app daily! Great and very easy 99% accurate if you are leaving within an hour but you can’t plan your destination or departure if you going on other date. This app should allow you to input “departure date,time etc” also the reverse like “arrival date and time” if this are allowed or updated this will be a great feature!
This app looks great but works about as well as our public transport.
Basic info is there but the app crashes most of the time and menus freeze constantly.
Don't bother with this app, using the built in directions and info from Apple/Google maps app along with the relevant Irish Rail/Bus Éireann website info is better.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- National Transport Authority
- 68.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Mentz GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.