Just Eat dublinbikes is the ideal application for users of the Dublin self-service bicycle system operated by JCDecaux, number one worldwide for self-service bicycle hire.
Just Eat dublinbikes uses the geolocation and mapping functions of your smartphone in order to simplify the access to the service by informing you in real-time about the availability of stations and the status of your account.
Just Eat dublinbikes provides an immediate and effective response to the following questions:
- Where to find a bike around me?
- Where to return my bike?
- Where to find a station near to a given address?
- What is the status of my favorite stations?
- How to be informed in case of the unavailability of bikes/ parking at my favorite stations?
- What is my account status?
- How much did was my last journey cost?
Just Eat dublinbikes also guides you towards the stations of your choice through GPS navigation capabilities integrated into your smartphone.
Ratings and Reviews
App keeps crashing
App keeps crashing if you zoom in and then zoom out and move on the map.
Too heavily branded
The app icon looks almost identical to the just eat ordering app. I keep opening this app when I want a curry!
Does not work
App doesn’t load any information. It’s completely useless on my iPhone 6s.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.