Your favourite food delivered to your home or office. Download the free Just Eat app and order from your favourite local restaurants and takeaways for collection or delivery of your next meal. From Indian to Italian, burgers to burritos, sushi or salad, find your flavour with Just Eat. With over 30 international cuisines to choose from, Just Eat have all your dietary needs covered.
Searching in cluttered drawers for takeaway and restaurant menus is a thing of the past, our food delivery app is the future.
It’s never been easier to order a fresh, delicious meal, right on your iPhone or iPad. Just Eat are bringing the simplest user-friendly food delivery to Ireland.
● Choose from our range of over 30 international cuisines and explore tens of thousands of menus. From your favourite pizza to pad thai, healthy to hearty, fish and chips to falafel, steak to salad, we’ve got the perfect restaurant for your every mood.
● Hungry for a bargain? Personalise your search results to find tasty discounts and exclusive money-saving offers.
● Use your postcode or device’s location services to find local restaurants and takeaways close by and see them on a map. We can even help with handy directions if you’re collecting your yourself.
● Ordering is quick, easy & secure.
● 1000s of the best local restaurants and takeaways at your fingertips.
● Order with confidence thanks to our customer restaurant reviews and clear star ratings.
● Searching for a specific cuisine or restaurant is easy. Discover, list and filter by restaurant name, review score, star rating, distance, special offers and cuisine type.
● Pay by cash on delivery or collection, or safely and securely through our App using your debit or credit card.
● Leave a review and share your experience with other Just Eat customers. Simply review your meal and the restaurant service in a couple of taps.
● Log in with your existing Just Eat account or create a new account in seconds.
● Re-order your favourite dish in a flash by tapping into your order history. You can even save your card details to speed up the process even more.
We’ve had some performance enhancements (a bit like the app version of rocket fuel), so now we’re faster and better than ever.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Add Apple Pay to get my last star!
This is a very convenient app to use but it could be improved by integrating with Apple Pay. Also, sometimes I accidentally add items to my basket from the delivery menu of a restaurant and when I realise my mistake I have to clear my basket and add the exact same items from the delivery menu. It would be nice to improve the usability of the app in this respect. I suggest that when a restaurant is adding a new menu item they mark it as being available for either delivery, collection or both. Then when a user is using the app they choose either delivery or collection which filters the items that are shown but if they switch from delivery to collection or vice versa after adding an item to their basket then a pop up could be shown that lets the user know which items must be removed but items that are available for both collection/delivery could remain in the basket.
Overall though this is a nicely designed app that has been implemented well by the developers and offers a wide variety of restaurants to choose from.
Fab Selection, Savvy App & Happy Customer
As a loyal Just-Eat customer who uses the Just-Eat app regularly, the vast array of restaurants on the app is remarkable and with one touch of a button you can order your favourite dishes from the comfort of your sofa while watching Netflix and let someone else do the cooking and delivering! It’s an unbeatable service and I would highly recommend it to other people who have a fear of cooking!
Good app, pity about the customer service
Ordered regularly and it’s fine for food, it’s cheeky to add a charge to facilitate use of cards given the fact you are generally buying expensive fast food!
Had a problem with delivery and it’s fair to say that I have been unsuccessful in getting any satisfaction, lots of apologies but then that’s the easy part , food was late and lukewarm when it finally arrived, reported it via phone, was assured I’d be refunded and then when the refund did not materialize I contacted them again to find that my initial complaint was not logged. The help (less) centre seemed trenchant in their inability to do anything so I wait for it to be escalated to a team leader which apparently can take 24 hrs ( I’m still waiting and unimpressed with this whole process!)
In short, grand when it works but when it doesn’t it’s brutal and not helpful !
- Just-Eat Holdings Limited
- 147.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Just Eat Holding Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.