From opening an account to ordering a replacement debit card – you can do it all with the KBC app! Now your app has been redesigned to make mobile banking easier than ever. You can leave your cards and cash at home, because your wallet is now digital with KBC mobile banking.
Experience banking in minutes by opening a wide range of accounts and getting instant access to your digital card to use with Apple Pay. From an app in your hand, to a hub down your street, we’re making banking easier!
The KBC app does everything you would expect from a banking app and more:
• Open an account in 5 easy steps
• Self activate mobile banking in seconds
• Instant digital card replacement
• Add a travel note so your card work on holidays
• View your full card details in the app
• Apply for a Credit Card, Personal Loan or Overdraft through our simple lending journey
• View your pending transactions
• View PIN for Debit and Credit cards
• Block & unblock credit & debit cards
• Make once off payments without setting up a Payee in advance
• Use your phone as a security device when using KBC Online Banking
• View your AIB/Bank Of Ireland current account balance in addition to your KBC accounts
• Add a nickname to your current or savings accounts in the account details section
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Narrative / Amount Issues
Latest version of app has issue where long narrative text overlaps with transaction amount meaning it is impossible to read transaction amount. Also latest update which contains layout (narrower) and font changes means long narratives (which container useful information like actual date of transaction at end of narrative rather than settlement date) are being truncated. It would be useful if tapping narrative expanded to show long narratives. Either way narrative shouldn’t overlap with transaction amount.
Otherwise good app, pity latest update has introduced these bugs.
Straightforward, with many features!😁
Open KBC accounts is easy and straightforward to use. All maybe done in the app, from checking balances to transferring money to paying bills. The Available Balance feature is a great idea. When you use you card or ApplePay, the transaction is immediately deducted from your Available Balance, and it prevents one from going over limit. Online chat is a very fast method, of getting in touch with an agent.
I love my KBC accounts and app. I use the app, almost as much as I use the Facebook app - and that’s a lot!!
Well done KBC!! 👏🏻😁
Good app with some flaws
Firstly, there is a security issue with the screenshot displayed in the iPhone fast switching view. All my account balances are on display there even if the app itself has logged me out. Fix this please! Other bank apps have this sorted.
It’s a good app with potential. It does the basics pretty well. Some of the main buttons are a bit of a waste. A big borrow button just displays a message to ring KBC. A big open accounts button just has an option for a current account, which was a bad experience given that my only existing account was already a current account. I had to ring them to open deposit accounts.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.