Live, Feel & Look Better
We are proud to be a progressive pharmacy with a strong sense of our purpose - to help people feel, live, and look better. We embrace a holistic approach to wellness and health, and we offer a carefully curated range of products and services to allow us do that, while always offering the best in core pharmacy services.
G.B McCauley’s dedication to excellence saw his small pharmacy business in Enniscorthy grow quickly in the years since its doors opened under his name in 1953. In 1978, Sam McCauley and his wife Leslie, both pharmacists, joined the business with that same passion and expertise. Today, McCauley Pharmacy is one of Ireland’s most trusted names. We couldn’t be more proud.
We appreciate the traditional, but our eyes are always looking ahead. Digital services that provide our customers with a choice of how and when they access our care are a priority for us, and we are always looking for ways to use technology that makes our customers’ experience with us as quick and convenient as they need it to be.
The McCauley App has been designed and developed to empower the patient to order prescriptions, book appointments, shop online and engage with our digital health services
Once you download the app, you can immediately begin using any of our following services:
• Order New or Repeat Prescriptions
• Order discreetly Morning Pill/Emergency Contraception or Viagra Connect
• Book vaccination or appointments at your local store
• Shop online, with unique fantastic app offers
• Set prescription or medicine reminder
• Access our Digital Doctor or other services
• Secure your data with optional pin login
• Find your nearest store.
New Improved McCauley Pharmacy App
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of space
Original version worked well - easy to navigate, easy to order prescriptions, maintained a record of prescriptions, etc. Later versions, including this have been frustratingly useless. I’ve persisted, thinking it must be me, but every month it’s the same - no info retained, entering data afresh, no idea whether order has actually been made.
Very poor user experience
- At best it is manageable but clunky to use, at worst it is buggy and not intuitive
- No dates on messages so you have no idea if your reorder has been received and/or is ready
- Not a good enough proactive indication of when a prescription needs to be renewed
- recognising thumbprint but not Face ID shows how much attention is paid to the user interface - NONE
This app have been forgotten by the devs and the chemists alike. It needs an update for Face ID. Right now it just crashes non-stop and I can’t use it at all.
What’s the point in developing an app if I still have to end up calling?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sam McCauley Chemists
- 18.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © @ SamMcCauley 2021