Recognised twice on the Global Digital Health 100 list (2017 and 2018), Medit gives you access to thousands of the best medical content sources - journals, blogs, websites, podcasts and more. Medit learns your interests to continuously improve the content recommended to you - so you can keep up-to-speed with ease. We act as a smart learning assistant - constantly learning the topics & issues you’re interested in and help to bring you concise, relevant recommendations to empower and inspire you. Through Medit Groups you can share the most useful reads and have meaningful conversations around the latest news and research - all in one app, securely and with ease.
With Medit, you can:
● Filter through thousands of diverse sources to get content that matters to you most - saving you time and hassle.
● Focus on what matters the most to you with personalised content - helping you keep up-to-speed with ease.
● Create virtual journal clubs allowing you to share and discuss interesting articles securely in a private group.
● Quickly upload and share photos, videos and other files such as presentations to share with peers.
● Never lose track of articles you want to read - bookmark to read later.
● Share and discuss useful resources, news and views privately with your peers.
Several bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you enjoy using Medit, please consider rating us. For questions, feedback or if you need any help, email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- One15 Digital Xventures Limited
- 97.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © One15 Digital Xventures 2017-2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.