The Met Office weather app gives you the most accurate world-leading global weather forecasts, with coverage from 1 hour to 7 days ahead.
* Interactive rainfall map and text forecast for the next 24 hours, or previous 6 hours (manual scroll or using play feature)
* Real time UK National Severe Weather Warnings with the interactive warnings map for your UK saved locations
* Instant notification of the official UK National Severe Weather Warnings for your saved locations– including snow, strong winds, ice, fog & rain
* Daily and hourly forecasts for your favourite locations. Saving multiple locations will let you see how the weather could affect your day
* Watch the latest TV weather forecasts, updated 3 times a day
PERSONAL, ACCURATE FORECASTS INCLUDING:
* Interactive UK rainfall map; both 24-hour forecast and 6 hour observations
* Interactive UK National Severe Weather Warnings map
* UK surface pressure map
* Probability of precipitation (rain, sleet, snow, hail, & drizzle)
* Actual and 'feels like' temperature
* UK National Severe Weather Warnings alerts
* UK national weather forecast video
* Wind speed, direction and gusts
* Sunrise & sunset times
* Air pollution forecasts
* Pollen push notifications (March to September)
* Local weather forecasts unlimited locations
* Ability to change your unit settings for temperature & wind speed
* UV Index, visibility, humidity & pressure
* Don't like ads? Our app includes a £2.99 in-app purchase to remove all advertising
The Met Office is committed to delivering new features based on your feedback & the reviews we receive. If you love our app rate and review it in the app store. If you have any suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The app is designed to work on iOS 10 & above. This app is ad-supported.
About the Met Office
The Met Office is the UK's national weather service. Recognised as a world leader in providing weather & climate services & as one of the world's most accurate forecasters. We are also responsible for the UK National Severe Weather Warning Service, mandated by UK Government, which aims to give advance warning of extreme weather to the public. See www.metoffice.gov.uk for more information.
CONSENT TO INSTALLATION OF THE APP
YES I consent to the installation of the App for the purposes of world-leading weather forecasts direct from the Met Office. NO I do not consent to the installation of the App. How you can withdraw consent. Once you provide consent by selecting YES, you may change your mind & withdraw consent at any time by uninstalling the App but that will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
New Autumn background image, user interface improvements, performance enhancements and bug fixes.
We are currently experiencing a bug on iOS 13 where attempting to save the forecast as an image may cause the app to be become unresponsive.
Ratings and Reviews
Hugh from Ireland
Love the rain radar - data loads fast and easy to switch between where the rain has been falling over the past few hours and where it will be falling over next few days
Very informative and detailed and fantastic graphics but can you add the satellite image to the weather app in the next update cheers. Rainfall predictions is very reliable unlike the other weather apps I use
Great website like the radar sequence synoptic charts etc I am into storm chasing astronomy and so on I use this website often thanks again for a great app John.
- Met Office
- 101.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © HMSO and Queen's Printer
- In-App Purchases
- ad-free version €3.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.