Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify overwhelming planning moments in your life with your very own digital notepad.
With OneNote, you can plan that big event, seize that moment of inspiration to create something new, and track that list of errands that are too important to forget. Write memos, make a digital sketchbook and save notes right on your phone.
Sync your notes via OneDrive to access them anytime, anywhere. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you across all of your devices.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft Account. Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
• With OneNote, you can plan that big event, save ideas to create something new and track that list of errands that are too important to forget.
• Save pictures of whiteboards, photos or printed documents in your notes with Office Lens. Quickly take a picture, automatically crop and insert the image into your notes.
Organize, Search and Secure:
• Quickly organize your notes in a way that works best for you with powerful organizational tools.
• Find your most recent notes quickly and pin the pages you use most.
• Secure your notes with a password and use touch ID to quickly access them.
Sync your Sticky Notes:
• Quickly save your thoughts and ideas with colorful sticky notes on the go.
• Sync your sticky notes to access them from anywhere on any device, anytime.
Save, Share, and Collaborate:
• Save to the cloud (OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint) and access your notes on anytime and on any device.
• Collaborate and work together in a shared notepad.
Write & Draw on iPad:
• Use a variety of pen colors and settings to create beautiful handwritten notes and drawings.
• Draw with confidence with "Convert to Shapes" mode: OneNote will automatically convert hand drawn shapes into crisp, perfectly regular polygons and circles.
• Use a stylus or the touchscreen to write notes or use OneNote as a sketchbook.
OneNote is free on iPhone and many other devices. Get started today! Download OneNote and sign in with your Microsoft Account or the account assigned to you by your work or school.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft 365. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
This month’s update is bug fixes only.
Thanks for using OneNote! We listened to your feedback and updated the application with optimizations to help improve your note taking experience.
Having trouble? Send feedback in the app (OneNote->Settings->Send Feedback)
Have an idea? Add to our feature suggestion box at https://aka.ms/onenote-ios-suggest
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An incredibly useful notes app
I use OneNote for my school notes and studying. Being able to organize my notes easily with notebooks and then narrowing down with sections is something which i could not live without. I would not be able to live without OneNote’s synchronization with OneDrive. Being able to start something on my iPad and finish it and revise it on my phone is fantastic.
Tables are something I use all the time when I’m writing down notes for my language classes but i would love to see the ability to sort tables alphabetical or numerically like you can on the version for Windows 10. This is an incredibly useful feature that would make like so much easier if it was introduced to the mobile versions of the app.
I can have all docs available on all devices
I was recently introduced to One Note by my Partner who uses it in work. I find it invaluable for being able to create and work on projects, create as many pages within a project for different aspects or ideas I might have, and then work in these as often as I like... I can leave it on my n e device and return to it on another device. I can log into one note on any device in any country at any time and pick up where I left off last time. Really helped me in the writing of my book, for expanding themes and ideas, storing quotes and research. Then being able to just dreams in information so easily. A great tool for organizing my thoughts.
Best notetaking app
I tried a few note taking apps. OneNote has some features that really make it stand out for me. I’ll mention two that I didn’t see in some of the other popular apps: no page breaks, the paper is infinite. The insert space tool: It allows one to just insert empty space in the notes, a very simple tool. I find it indispensable when preparing a talk, as I often decide to add additional information somewhere in the middle.
Syncing: the app only syncs with Microsoft Onedrive.
Crashing: for the last few months the app sometimes crashed when syncing. A reinstall solved the problem for me.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 214.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Family €9.99
- Microsoft 365 Personal €6.99
- Microsoft 365 Personal €12.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.