The Mindfield eSense sensors are useful for Biofeedback training for stress reduction, improvement of general wellbeing and more.
Mindfield eSense Skin Response, eSense Temperature, eSense Pulse & eSense Respiration
Biofeedback with the eSense sensors!
You can buy four eSense sensors from our shop:
1. the eSense Skin Response to measure electro dermal activity or galvanic skin response (EDA, GSR)
The Mindfield eSense Skin Response is a small sensor to measure your skin conductance using the microphone input of your smartphone or tablet.
Your skin conductance depends directly on your state of relaxation or stress, making it a commonly used and very precise stress indicator.
With the eSense Skin Response, you can precisely identify your stress level and reduce it with biofeedback training.
This App includes a comprehensive manual for training and many training possibilities.
2. the eSense Temperature:
The eSense Temperature is a small sensor for measuring your skin temperature with the microphone input of your smartphone or tablet.
Hand warming training is an especially effective and common biofeedback method. The temperature of our hands is connected to our stress level:
When we are stressed, we tend to have cold hands. Immediate feedback enables you to voluntarily increase the skin temperature in your fingers,
thus, increasing your peripheral blood circulation, leading to relaxation and stress reduction.
3. the eSense Pulse:
The Mindfield eSense Pulse is a precise 1-channel ECG chestbelt sensor to measure your heart rate variability with your smartphone or tablet.
The connection is made via bluetooth. The heartbeat is related to tension and relaxation and is a potential stress indicator.
The measurement of heart rate variability is a large field in cardiology, sports and coaching.
With the eSense Pulse, we focus on biofeedback training, i.e. improving heart rate variability to reduce your stress level.
The eSense app also provides essential statistics and analyses of HRV.
4. the eSense Respiration:
The new eSense Respiration sensor measures breathing amplitude and frequency with a pressure sensor and flexible belt and,
optionally with eSense Pulse sensor, Heart rate variability alltogether simultaneously.
It provides a unique and rich biofeedback experience on your smartphone or tablet to learn or regain a healthy breathing pattern.
You need to buy an eSense sensor for this App, otherwise you cannot measure anything.
More information and our online shop can be found on our homepage: www.mindfield-biosystems.com => Biofeedback => Products => eSense
FUNCTIONS IN THIS APP:
- Breath pacer (adjust to your needs)
- Video feedback, Music feedback, changing to your stress level, comes with included media or use your own
- you can save unlimited number of sessions on your device in a new session archive. Every session can be reviewed and exported later on.
- each session can be exported as CSV (comma separated file)
- Tactile feedback: Let your smartphone vibrate, when the values from galvanic skin response or temperature change! Intensity can be adjusted.
- Tone feedback: You can choose between 5 instruments and define a range for measurement values. In between of this range the tones are modulated by its pitch according to raising or falling values. We added a new, improved tone feedback with piano and orchestra music in 5.6.1
- Procedures: This feature incorporates training programs like guided relaxation, a stress test, defined biofeedback training, etc. into the app. Two demos are included, you can create as many procedures of your own, as you want.
- Control smart bulbs with Biofeedback! We integrated two solutions, a bluetooh bulb and all Philips Hue products.
- Optional (!) cloud functions such as backup & synchronization of measurements & procedures, free eSense account and download of additional, free training programs.
- eSense Web App at https://eSense.live
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Mindfield team!
New in 5.6.5
We added the new eSense Muscle (2-Channel EMG sensor) to the app!
Fix for eSense Respiration streaming to eSense.live Web-App and general improvements in live streaming of real time sensor data to Web-App for Premium Plan users and supervisors. Now you can also add/remove supervisors to your account in the profile page of this app.
There have also been some fixes and improvements in eSense.live Web-App in parallel.
- Bugfixes (if there are any)
See our homepage www.mindfield-biosystems.com => Biofeedback => Products => eSense
for the eSense product details and updated manuals of all eSense sensors!
Please send us your feedback to email@example.com
Enyou this new update!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mindfield Biosystems Ltd.
- 180.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mindfield Biosystems Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- additional eSense Videos €3.99
- additional eSense Music €3.99
- Frequency-Domain HRV Analysis €8.99
- Skin Response,Premium,jährlich €66.99
- Respiration,Premium,monatlich €6.99
- eSense Pulse,Premium,monatlich €6.99
- SkinResponse,Premium,monatlich €6.99
- Temperature, Premium,monatlich €6.99
- 4 eSense, Premium, monatlich €9.99
- Skin Response, Basic,monatlich €4.49