Experience life as a Mountain in this relaxing nature simulation game. Generate a unique Mountain and visit it any time to reflect, collect your thoughts or let your mind wander.
- no DLC
- time moves forward
- things grow and things die
- nature expresses itself
#1 bestselling RPG in 33 countries. Mountain automatically syncs with Apple TV.
"Mountain breaks the mold of video games."
- Ian Bogost, The Atlantic
"Nothing You Do Matters in This Game, But You’ll Still Obsess Over It."
- Bo Moore, WIRED
"At the beginning of the game, I find the idea cute. By the end, I am hypnotized."
- Carolina A. Miranda, LA Times
"Welcome to an existential nightmare."
- Patrick Klepek, Giant Bomb
"The time I spend with Mountain feels slightly more real to me than anything else inside my computer."
- Leigh Alexander, Gamasutra
"Mountain upends expectations, refusing to fit into preexisting categories."
- Justin Cone, Motionographer
"I don’t like to talk emotions but this game genuinely is so uplifting."
- Alice O'Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
"The only experience that has ever made me feel sad about a geological phenomenon."
- Andrew Webster, The Verge
Enjoy this colossal update to Mountain!
*Significant improvements to every system*
Many refinements to logic, gameplay, graphics, UI and sound
- No more notifications or instant Mountain death
- Haptic Feedback for new interactive systems
- Many UI + text fixes for new devices
- Improved share button
- Different Mountain Types
- Improved Mountain shapes & appearance
- New color correction system
- New cloud system and revamped environmental effects
- Improvements and optimization to all shaders
- Re-written procedural flora systems, will produce more trees and plants with better arrangement
- More tree and plant varieties added, with improved plant & tree dynamic effects
- Addition of birds & butterflies + improved fireflies
- Music keyboard now a collapsible element
- More artifacts & secret modes
- Many more details, fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Worst app ever
So boring. It is a mountain that spins around slowly. With a few trees on it. And rain. And it changes from night to day and that is it! Seriously only an insane person could stare at this for more than 30 seconds. Someone please explain what I am missing here
Have you ever peered out the window on a rainy day? Just watching the rain run down the window pane?
What about staring off into the distant hills and watching the clouds move?
I like mountain. It's like a zen garden to me. I don't have a window at work to gaze out of anymore. Mountain diffuses the boring office with a small world of wonder.
Mountain no loading
My mountain wont load
It woul go into the patience screen
Does anyone know who to stop that?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.