The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app has helped over 4 million* people take a step forward in their diabetes management.
The app seamlessly syncs data with the OneTouch Verio Reflect™ meter and the OneTouch Flex® meters to change the way you see your blood glucose.
Helps you easily spot blood glucose patterns
• Transforms data into colourful snapshots that connect your blood glucose with food, insulin and activity.
• Draws a timeline of important blood glucose events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range.
• Receive automatic notifications on your smartphone when a high or low blood glucose pattern is detected.
Personalise your diabetes management tools
• Set personalised reminders to stay on top of patterns, meds, food, exercise—whatever you need to manage your diabetes.
• With the Blood Sugar Mentor™ feature**, you get personalised guidance, insight, and encouragement to help you understand and manage your blood glucose.
Set up and track personalised goals and visualise your progress over time.
• Test your blood glucose to identify patterns.
• Monitor the number of steps you walk each day.
• Regularly log the carbohydrates you eat to see the correlation between your food intake and your blood glucose levels.
• Track the amount of exercise you are getting.
Easy-to-view diabetes logbook
• Automatically logs and organises your blood glucose readings.
• Identify high and low blood glucose readings with the colour-coded logbook.
• See how you’re doing at a glance, with a simple 14-, 30- and 90-day overview of your blood glucose readings.
Other helpful blood glucose management features
• Share your progress with your care team between visits – you can email your personalised diabetes report.
• The HbA1c comparator lets you compare your lab HbA1c to the average of your blood glucose readings from the last 90 days.
• Optionally integrates with the Health app and Fitbit.
To learn more, please contact OneTouch® Customer Care at
*Data on file.
**Feature only available when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect™ meter.
Treatment decisions should be based on the current numerical reading and healthcare professional’s recommendation.
All trademarks are registered by their respective owners and used by permission.
Compatible with iOS 15 or later.
Thanks for using the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app! We regularly bring improved performance and minor bug fixes to the App Store to better support your diabetes management.
• Integrated food search and barcode scanning functionality to help with logging carbs
• Branding updates
• Bug and stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I find this very helpful because I can track everything as regards my diebetes. Being able to do a food tracker and insulin tracker at the same time is very good. Being able to forward the PDFs to the diebetes team in the hospital on a weekly basis is brilliant because if I need to change or up the insulin my nurse is able to email me and tell me wat to do without having to try wait for hospital app I have more control now
Wonderful and amazing
Using the OneTouch Reveal app has been a fantastic experience for me. No more paper diary. I can review my pre and post meal readings at a glance. Can email reports to my nurse. See how often I am in range, above and below on the colour coded chart.
I can add comments 😀especially when I forget (or can’t) to wash hands before a test.
30 years ago, when I started my diabetes journey, I didn’t even have a meter.
Enjoy using this
I started using this end of June 2020 after having to give up my old one touch ultra smart which I loved now I am starting to like the OneTouch verio flex easy to use and clear and precise just every now and again does not sync with phone
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LifeScan, Inc.
- 136.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013-2023 LifeScan IP Holdings LLC