We help over one million people around the world to take a step forward in their diabetes management with our OneTouch Reveal® mobile app.*
The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app works with the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter automatically transforming data into quick snapshots that connect your blood sugar with food, insulin and activity.
Change the way you see your blood glucose results:
• With the Blood Sugar Mentor™ feature, you get personalised guidance, insight, and encouragement so you can take actions based on your current result. (only available when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect®)
• Automatically sends you a notification on your smartphone when a high or low pattern or recurring pattern is detected so you can take action to avoid them in the future
• Goal Tracking functionality - Set up and track personalized goals, and visualize your progress over time
• The A1c comparator on the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app lets you compare your lab A1c to the average of your blood sugar readings from the last 90 days**
• Personalised dashboard that highlights patterns and allows you to see 14-day visual summaries with ColorSure® technology
• Draws a timeline of important blood sugar events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range – to help you consider different solutions
• See how you’re doing at a glance, with a simple 14, 30 and 90 day overview of your blood sugar results
• Get personalized mealtime insulin dose recommendation with the Insulin Mentor™ feature. The Insulin Mentor™ feature includes a large food library to help patients calculate the amount of carbs.
The Insulin Mentor™ feature is indicated for people with diabetes requiring bolus insulin, age 18 and older. Before use, a physician or healthcare professional must activate the functionality and program the set-up of patient-specific parameters and patients are required to complete a first-use tutorial. An accurate dose recommendation is dependent upon the data that you entered into the functionality as well as the settings your healthcare professional entered inclusive of your target blood sugar, your insulin-to-carbohydrate ratio, insulin duration and your insulin sensitivity.
• Optionally integrates with the Health app, configurably syncing your blood glucose readings to, or carbohydrate, steps and workouts from Apple Health.
Or if you’d like to know more about the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app, please call our Customer Services Team at 0800 121 200 (UK) or 1800 535 676 (Ireland) or visit www.myOneTouch.co.uk.
Internal worldwide Dashboard report pulled for OneTouch Reveal app, June 2018.
Must enter A1c test result provided by healthcare professional.
Compatible with iOS 11 or later. Depending on your iOS device and version, screenshots in Help File may not match what you see in your app.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by LifeScan Scotland Ltd. is under licence.
iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App StoreSM is a service mark of Apple Inc.App Store Translation: English (U.K.)
App Store Translation: English (U.K.)
• Bug and stability fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Accurate, user friendly and very helpful features allow users to make notes and track patterns in levels. Excellent kit. Recommend
One if not the best app out there. Only got my meter the other day and already I am syncing my readings instead of entering them. It also has a facility to document your insulin intake and set medication reminders. Great work guys.
Enjoy using this
I started using this end of June after having to give up my old one touch ultra smart which I loved now I am starting to like the OneTouch verio flex easy to use and clear and precise
- LifeScan, Inc.
- 207.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 - 2017 LifeScan, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.