- The next generation of PeSankita Indonesia (PS).
- Designed as a secure mobile application platform for Society 5.0
- Developed by XecureIT, the leading registered Indonesian cyber defense company.
- Free open source software.
- Unlimited number of group membership
- Send document/audio/video/image up to 100 MB.
- Secure data at rest with encrypted database in the device and backup file.
- Secure end-to-end encryption implementation for all videos/voice calls, voice messages, and private/group chat, so unauthorized party including Palapa infrastructure system administrators CAN NOT read the contents
- Encrypted Personal Notes
- Automatic screenshot notification in the conversation if one of user take screen shot
- Secure group management with 3 membership levels (owner/creator, admins, members)
- Secure end-to-end key exchange process, so server HAS NO access to the secret key
- Strong encryption algorithms ECC Curve25519, AES-256, and HMAC-SHA-256
- As secure platform for micro applications (native, satellite, web view).
- White label option for specific business and higher level security needs.
- Dedicated server options for close digital ecosystem environment.
- All Palapa security features only impact to micro native applications.
- Palapa uses Signal as its core because Signal is an open source and has good security foundation.
- Users are PROHIBITED from using Palapa for any act that may violate the law, misleading information, or spreading hatred.
- User is FULLY RESPONSIBLE for using the Palapa’s services.
- The developer DOES NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY misappropriation and or ANY damage that may result from using Palapa.
- The developer has the RIGHT to stop the Palapa’s service(s) and delete Palapa’s user account.
- The developer accepts NO RESPONSIBILITY for any accusation, suspicion, or lawsuit from users as a result of or relating to their use of the Palapa’s service(s).
- fix attachment problem
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.