The patientMpower app can help people living with Pulmonary Fibrosis, Lung Transplant, Kidney Transplant, or Vasculitis. It gives you the tools to manage your condition and take control of your health.
- Sync with connected health devices e.g. spirometer, blood pressure monitor, pulse oximeter, weighing scales
- Track medication usage and get reminders
- Share data reports with your health team
- Keep a diary of anything from symptoms to vaccines
- Record details of doctor/clinic appointments
- Invite friends, family members, or caregivers to follow your progress
- Sync with activity trackers such as Apple HealthKit and Fitbit
By using this app, you will be contributing your health data to our Digital Biobank. If you need help installing the app or with anything else, please email us at email@example.com.
The solution is designed for Kidney Transplant, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF), Lung Transplant, Vasculitis, Hypertension and Prostate Cancer.
- Minor bug fixes
- Design Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app is easy to use.
Would be nice when scanning in QR codes it shows the dates and results
keep up the great work
Very Good User friendly Health App
This is a very good for anyone with chronic health issues or just health issues in general. Great for managing list of medications to be taken and reminding users to take said medications. No more needing to remember list of meds when being asked by physicians and GP's at appointments. Very user friendly to use, look at and navigate through. You can also keep reviews and picture diaries of symptoms or notes after taking meds. It is frequently updated and improved and if having any difficulties, or list of specific medication isn't available communication between support and user is prompt and fast in response time. Would be even better if incorporated with more hospitals that way all manners of results and health history is electronically inputted rather than manually.
- patientMpower Ltd
- 169.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 patientMpower Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.