The permanent tsb app is a secure, fast and easy way to bank on the go. It offers a great range of features to make accessing your money and controlling your finances effortless, giving you the time and peace of mind to get on with your life!
If you’re a permanent tsb customer who’s registered for Open24 Online Banking you can enjoy:
Simple and easy access to your accounts and cards:
• Log in quickly using your PAN (Personal Access Number) on your secure registered device.
• Quickly access the most used features.
• Check your current and available account balances and other important information.
• Access your recent, pending and historical transactions with the ability to filter and download to your device.
• Apply for a Term Loan, Credit Card or Overdraft.
• View eStatements.
• Update or reset your Open24 desktop site password.
• Access and manage all your Visa Debit Cards via the 'Manage Cards and PINs' section, including the ability to instantly view or unblock your card PIN.
• Quickly add your Visa Debit Card to your Apple Wallet directly through our app.
Banking on the go:
• Instantly transfer between your accounts.
• Transfer to your existing payees, and on tablet devices you can now add new payees. Schedule payments to be made at a future date.
• Send Emergency Cash to an ATM: you or a friend can collect funds from any permanent tsb ATM – without the need for a bank card (charges apply).
• Make payments to existing bills and add new bills. Schedule bills to be paid at a future date.
• Set up a standing order.
• Transfer to your existing international SWIFT payees. These payees can only be set-up by visiting a permanent tsb branch.
• Manage payments i.e. view or edit details for existing payees, bill payments, standing orders, direct debits and future dated payments.
• Mobile Top Up: Top up your own or someone else’s prepaid mobile phone (selected operators).
If you’re not a permanent tsb customer you can still use the features outside of login including Branch/ATM Locator, Currency Converter, and help/contact information.
Accessing the app:
• To log in to the permanent tsb app you’ll need to be a permanent tsb customer who is registered for Open24 Online Banking and has an enrolled device linked to your customer profile with permanent tsb.
• To access some features you’ll need to authenticate on your enrolled device by entering 3 random digits from your 6 digit Personal Access Number (PAN).
Terms and conditions apply. Find out more at permanenttsb.ie/mobile
permanent tsb p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. permanent tsb p.l.c. is a tied assurance agent for Irish Life Assurance p.l.c. permanent tsb p.l.c. is a limited liability company registered in Dublin under No. 222332. The company's registered office is: permanent tsb, 56-59 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin 2.
Update contains minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Works fine for a day or two and then suddenly won’t log you in and comes up with ‘unexpected error’. Have to delete and reinstall the app for it to work, and at that the cycle starts again. Shouldn’t have to delete and reinstall it for it to work. As a banking app it should be reliable, especially as the website doesn’t support devices that can download the app. Pulling out the laptop and/or deleting and reinstalling the app every time you want to quickly check funds is unacceptable. Only ‘help’ from customer support is that ‘there are so issues with the app’ and to ‘delete and reinstall and it should be fixed’. Wastes an outrageous amount of time.
Not flexible - bad UX
I used to love the app, it was very smooth. The UX is so bad now, and with the introduction of having to register a device and push notifications, it’s an extremely difficult process and I’d say my 77 yr old dad hasn’t a hope. I just spent 40 minutes trying to set up a new payee going between a laptop and my phone - it doesn’t tell you the push notifications will happen on an app on the phone even though I was doing the transfer through the laptop 🤯 ( You cannot set up new payee on the app. ) It’s completely inflexible. I’m really considering leaving TSB. I really liked them but now they make it so difficult to do the simplest of money transfer. This is why Revolut and others like them are getting ahead- they make it easy for the user to do banking. Please consider changing the user experience, it’s a nightmare right now.
Developer Response ,
We sincerely apologise for the troubles you've had with the app and open24. If the issue persists can you reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, kindly include your open24 and any errors message you are getting, and we will investigate immediately. Kind Regards, the Digital Development team.
Open24 app on iphone
Trying to access my account on app through my iPhone since last night, keep getting “unexpected error has occurred please return to home page and log in again” I’m still trying. My son has no problem getting into his. I spoke with someone this morning and eventually had to change my password and that definitely not as simple as made out to be. I eventually managed and logged on through my laptop and my iPad but still can’t get through on iPhone. I tried turning off phone and on again but no good, deleted from home page and nothing, now I can’t even get app back to homepage. I went to twitter chat and they said there’s a problem and technical people trying to sort it out 🙄🤦♀️ when… do much for technology. Why update when so much hassle, leave well alone. Never had problems all the years until ye started”updating “ so much for technology. Sort it out
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- permanent tsb group holdings p.l.c.
- 90.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 permanent tsb p.l.c.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.