The idea for Play Us GAA was born out of frustration at the time and energy wasted [or spent] trying to organize games for teams.
As the saying goes, “a match is worth 10 training sessions”. As coaches, we all know the truth of this saying. We know that matches are vital for team development.
We also know how much time and energy is spent organizing
Challenge Games, Blitzes and Tournaments.
Play Us GAA will take all that work off your hands, so that you can focus on what you do best – coaching!
All you have to do is download Play Us GAA and register your team’s details.
Then – in 3 easy steps – you can organize as many games as you like with other teams that are using our app.
1. Decide whether you want to play at Home or Away.
2. Select the Date and time you want to play. 3. Choose your location and set the geographical Area covered by your search [or Set the Distance you are willing to travel]. So, you see … organizing Challenge Games, Blitzes and Tournaments can be as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
As with all original ideas there are teething problems, we decided take feedback and develop V2. Additional features in version 2 include:
• Club registration, allowing multiple teams to be registered to one club account.
• Change your location feature, follow your county and play where they play.
• Email confirmation system, encouraging official sanctioning of games.
• Track your invite, check how many coaches received and or viewed your game invite.
• Share fixture function.
• History section.
Play Us GAA is going to change the way we organize games forever – we guarantee! Enjoy the Game From Team Play Us
At PlayUs GAA we are continually listening to our users and making improvements whenever possible. The latest build includes keyboard issue has been resolved & performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Won’t Allow me to Register as a User
Great concept esp for Juvenile clubs. However, it won’t let me register as a user
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.