Find the quad whose colors match the four borders and watch the picture grow organically!
There's one catch...
Every time the quads collide, the colors that make contact change.
The quad you are trying to find may change colors but it will remain your target until it is found. The border colors will update to match color changes in the quad you are seeking.
From the help menu:
1. Find the quad that matches the four border colors. This is the 'target' quad.
2. When quads bump, the quarters that touch change colors.
3. A sound plays when the 'target' quad changes a color. Use this sound to your advantage.
4. Even though its colors will change, the 'target' quad remains the target until it is found.
5. The border colors will update when the colors of the 'target' quad change.
6. You can change the difficulty in Tools -> Difficulty.
Have fun and play responsibly!
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or feedback.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.