Check out your favorite audiobooks, eBooks, videos, magazines, comics, educational offerings, and much more from your library. With RBdigital for libraries, you can access 10+ content services—all from a
Only RBdigital delivers all of your favorite types of content, all in one app:
• Books: Thousands of exclusive Recorded Books audiobook titles, as well as audiobook and eBook content from all major authors and publishers.
• Magazines and Comics: The world's most popular library digital newsstand with titles including The Economist and Us Weekly, and hundreds of top comics including the largest collection of Marvel®
comics available to libraries.
• Entertainment: Unlimited access to entertainment services, including movies and television shows, British TV and film, Spanish telenovelas and movies, and concerts.
• Education: A comprehensive collection that includes The Great Courses, world language learning for adults and children, art and music instruction, software training, test prep, and more.
• Health and Wellness: Unlimited access to live and on-demand wellness and personal development classes with experts from around the world.
Whether you’re on the go or at home, RBdigital delivers your favorite titles right to your smartphone or tablet. It’s never been easier to access the best digital media from your library’s collection.
Download the app now to listen, watch, read, learn, and enjoy!
*Content availability varies by library
• The Great Courses content on RBdigital -- one of our most popular video services, with hundreds of courses on subjects like Science, Health & Wellness, and much more.
• New RBdigital reader for magazines and comics -- New Look and Feel, Text-to-Speech, New Color Themes, New Font and Screen Brightness Controls.
• Please note: content availability differs by library
Ratings and Reviews
New update causes my iPad to crash and it will not load
Actually getting worse
I wrote following a couple of months back “Ever since the last update this has become a complete bore to try and use! Any time I try to read a magazine it crashes. What is the point when it no longer works?..” Nothing has improved and it still constantly crashes. Pointless!
I’ve only tried one time, one mag, it’s okay but I only flicked through so it’s too soon to ask- too soon for the pop-up which keeps interrupting the reader!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.