Revolut is an alternative to the big banks. Unlike the banks, we speak to our customers like humans, we don’t add hidden fees and we put technology at the heart of everything we do.
Think instant spending notifications, built-in budgeting, buying and selling cryptocurrencies and an easy way to spend and send money abroad with the real exchange rate. Pretty neat, right?
Open an app-based account with us in just a few minutes and join over three million people who are experiencing a radically better way to manage and control their money.
Manage your money
* Get instant spending notifications after every card payment
* See how much you spend each month on things like groceries and transport
* Set up monthly spending budgets for things like restaurants and bars
* Round up every card payment and save up your spare change
Spend money abroad
* Spend abroad in over 150 currencies with the real exchange rate
* Hold and exchange 24 currencies in the app with the real exchange rate
* Protect yourself abroad with our affordable overseas travel insurance
Transfer money abroad
* Transfer money abroad with the real exchange rate
* Send and request money from friends and family at the touch of a button
* Set up direct debits and recurring payments in seconds
* Split the bill with friends and family and we’ll take care of the math
* Buy, hold and sell cryptocurrencies at the touch of a button
* Get instant exposure to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and XRP
Security the way you want it
* If you lose or misplace your card, just freeze/unfreeze it from within the app
* Turn on and off things like contactless, ecommerce and swipe payments
* Speak with one of our friendly agents with 24/7 customer support
What the media say about us
“Revolut now let’s you cheaply trade Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum”
* Next Web
“Look out high street banks, the Revolut is coming”
“Revolut are chipping away at the big banks by offering a slick app and slashed fees”
* New York Times
Welcome to Revolut 6.4 - we’ve made some improvements under the hood as well as adding the ability to re-order your Vaults. Head to the Vaults screen, try it out, and stay tuned for more re-ordering functionalities coming shortly.
Ratings and Reviews
Customer for life!
I’ve the app and all that Revolut offers! Revolut make traditional banks look like they operate in the Stone Age (which they do)! Looking forward to seeing more currencies being added! I also lost my card whilst backpacking and Revolut shipped one out to me in Vietnam so I could continue using their service (talk about top quality customer service), meanwhile my traditional bank would only ship to my registered address. Without Revolut I’d be running back and forth to Western Union for money that my family would be sending. Also Revolut give such a better exchange rate than my bank and everything is in real-time! Can totally see this technology being the future of banking!
Excellent but potentially disastrous
Revolut has been a net positive influence on my life and has helped me budget month by month, and has taken the pain out of splitting bills and paying back friends. However I ad an extreme problem with the top-up interface; the top up menu saves the value of the last top up. I intended to top up by €10, but it saved the last top up of €10. I typed in the value without realising it had done this and ended up topping up by €1010 instead. It took 2 days to move this money back to my account. The extent of the problem this could have created, and could create for other users, is enough for me to remove a star.
Revolut has taken all the hassle out of traveling and wondering whether to bring cash or whether shops or restaurants will take credit cards. If they take cards you use your Revolut card and the exchange rate is excellent. If they only take cash you can get cash from the local ATM and pay minimum charges. When the credit on your card runs low, you just top it up from your app in minutes and it’s ready to go. The app also records all your purchases so you can see exactly what you have been charged. We’ve been using it in Brazil for the last two weeks and are delighted with it.
- Revolut Ltd
- 325.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Revolut Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.