Revolut is an account designed to help manage your money better, anywhere in the world. Unlike the banks, we speak to our customers like humans, we don’t add hidden fees and we put technology at the heart of everything we do.
Think instant spending notifications, built-in budgeting, buying and selling cryptocurrencies and an easy way to spend and send money abroad with the real exchange rate. Pretty neat, right?
Open an app-based account with us in just a few minutes and join over 6 million people who are experiencing a radically better way to manage and control their money.
*Features are subject to availability in your market. Please note our cryptocurrency product is not available in Singapore.
Manage your money
• Get instant spending notifications after every card payment
• See how much you spend each month on things like groceries and transport
• Set up monthly spending budgets for things like restaurants and bars
• Round up every card payment and save up your spare change
Spend money abroad
• Spend abroad in over 150 currencies with the real exchange rate
• Hold and exchange 24 currencies in the app with the real exchange rate*
• Protect yourself abroad with our affordable overseas travel insurance*
Transfer money abroad
• Transfer money abroad with the real exchange rate
• Send and request money from friends and family at the touch of a button
• Set up recurring payments in seconds*
• Split the bill with friends and family and we’ll take care of the math
• Buy, hold and sell cryptocurrencies at the touch of a button
• Get instant exposure to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and XRP
Security the way you want it
• If you lose or misplace your card, just freeze/unfreeze it from within the app
• Turn on and off things like contactless, ecommerce and swipe payments
• Speak with one of our friendly agents with 24/7 customer support
What the media say about us
“Revolut now let’s you cheaply trade Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum”
- Next Web
“Look out high street banks, the Revolut is coming”
“Revolut are chipping away at the big banks by offering a slick app and slashed fees”
- New York Times
You can now add custom labels to different bank accounts into which you want to pay. That, plus the usual improvements under the hood to make your Revolut experience even smoother! More great stuff coming your way soon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fan of the app but please be careful of Disposable Cards! Ironically these are intended to reduce the risk of fraudulent transactions but in my case ended up benefitting those robbing me! I used it abroad on a site that looked a bit dodgy and the company ended up taking money from me afterwards for several months. Once I realised I contacted Revolut and they told me they cancelled the card. The next month, another fraudulent transaction, contacted Revolut and got told that Disposable cards cannot be cancelled as the merchant was using it for an offline transaction which takes a few days to register and there was nothing they could do!?! So removed all of my money from Revolut and the next month they did it again and put my account into a negative balance! Contacted Revolut again, and got told there is nothing they can do?! So whilst I did like the app and it’s functionality, I wouldn’t feel comfortable storing too much of my money with then if they can’t even cancel a simple recurring direct debit that is fraudulent.
The other features are good and I like the fact I can simply transfer money to friends but my recent experience would have anybody doubting their level of trust with large sums of money
Excellent but potentially disastrous
Revolut has been a net positive influence on my life and has helped me budget month by month, and has taken the pain out of splitting bills and paying back friends. However I ad an extreme problem with the top-up interface; the top up menu saves the value of the last top up. I intended to top up by €10, but it saved the last top up of €10. I typed in the value without realising it had done this and ended up topping up by €1010 instead. It took 2 days to move this money back to my account. The extent of the problem this could have created, and could create for other users, is enough for me to remove a star.
Revolut has taken all the hassle out of traveling and wondering whether to bring cash or whether shops or restaurants will take credit cards. If they take cards you use your Revolut card and the exchange rate is excellent. If they only take cash you can get cash from the local ATM and pay minimum charges. When the credit on your card runs low, you just top it up from your app in minutes and it’s ready to go. The app also records all your purchases so you can see exactly what you have been charged. We’ve been using it in Brazil for the last two weeks and are delighted with it.
- Revolut Ltd
- 426.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Revolut Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.