We present rIPTV.
The only one application to enjoy all your multimedia content on a single device in a single application.
rIPTV brings streaming and on demand television to your iOS device. Intuitive and easy to use, rIPTV is the best service for watching and enjoying television over internet.
rIPTV add electronic program guide to all your channels and let you find what you’re watching now!
rIPTV let you find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, and display rating and information of all your movies.
At home or on the move, don’t miss anything
Perfect for watching series, sports, news, films, children’s programs and listening to music.
- Works on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Last Generation Apple Tv
- Turn your iOS device into a portable TV and watch your favorite channels and on demand movies anywhere you go
- Multiple IPTV playlists
- iPad Multitasking support
- Infinite channel scrolling
- Channel Icons
- Auto Group Channel
- Upload and refresh playlists without reload
- Easy to use beautiful interface
- Play all file not only live streaming
- Enjoy EPG (Electronic Program Guide) on all your channel
- Play/Pause Live Tv
- Video Scrolling
- Enjoy information about live programs and on demand movies or tv series
- Movies description and information based on most popular database on the web (imdb
- Choose what you want to see before watching it: enjoy rating and movie trailers
- Based on VLC
- Favourite Channels
- Enjoy 3D Touch Functions on supported devices
- Use Today Widget
- Add remember : never lose your favourite events
- Find your program directly on Spotlight
- Support iOS9 +
rIPTV is on
With every release, we try to make the app better and faster. This is one of these updates. Just bug fixes :)
Ratings and Reviews
Country selection broken iPad 2
I can’t select the country when adding a playlist on an iPad 2 on iOS 9.3.5.
The app works ok everything else though!
wow!! Incredible app! I have been using this app for over a week using a third party m3u playlist and it is faultless. Easy easy beautiful integrated design and mimicks Apple tv layout. Fast - zippy and the best app i own. It's still young and has so much potential such as uploading your own epg file
or full tv
guide menu. Get this app if you want child play like setup and a easy to use interface
The channels are OK but the EPG is useless as it just shows the date of 1 Jan 2000 and no time beside the programmes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.