S2AR(Scratch2ARKit) connects Scratch* (more specifically ScratchX) and ARKit, then enables anyone to program building blocks in the Augmented Reality world.
* Scratch is developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten Group at the MIT Media Lab. See http://scratch.mit.edu
= How to Use =
1. On iOS device, start S2AR and you will find ID(connection ID) appeared in the bottom bar.
2. On PC, open a browser then connect to http://scratchx.org/.
3. On ScratchX website, click "Open Extension URL", paste "https://champierre.github.io/s2ar/extension/s2ar.js" in URL field and click "Open".
4. Click "I understand, continue" button on Warning dialog.
5. Special blocks for S2AR are available under "More Blocks" category. Drag "Connect with ID:" block to Scripts Area, and input ID appeared in S2AR app, then click the block.
6. Back to S2AR on iOS device, find any surface then tap on it. Coordinate axes should appear there. This will be origin point(x:0, y:0, z:0).
7. On ScratchX, drag "set cube at x:1 y: 0 z: 1" block to Scripts Area, then click the block. You will see a gray block is set near to the origin point.
8. Use "set color to" block to change the block color.
9. Use "reset" to delete all blocks.
Demo movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9t2iPcgGGw
- You can add characters for the AR game.
- Tsukurusha, LLC
- 12.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Tsukurusha, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.