Spark the love for cultures & languages through children's songs – with magical music worlds & funny animals enchanted into your room by Augmented Reality.
Created in cooperation with educators and parents, Songs of Cultures easily helps children to discover different countries, their languages and special features. With curiosity and fun, the app simplifies the integration of children into a new environment and exploring their own background. Recommended age: 3-10 years
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE APP
- Learn about cultures and languages with the magic of Augmented Reality
- Popular songs from Vietnam, Germany and Great Britain
- Music for children - by award-winning artists such as the children's songwriter Toni Geiling & the Lotus Ensemble
- Inspiring animals sing & play authentic instruments
- Helps with integration - for children, parents and grandparents carefully tailored to cultural characteristics
- Sing along with us in Karaoke mode
- Vocabulary-Mode for listening, understanding & repeating, with translations
- Take funny photos & share them with the whole family - of you with the funny pet band!
- Child- and Grandparents-friendly Interactions
- App languages: German, Vietnamese, English
- Elementary School
- At Home
1. Vietnamese: "Trống Cơm" ("Rice drum")
2. Vietnamese: "Một con vịt" ("One duck")
3. Vietnamese: "Bèo dạt mây trôi" ("Water-ferns drift, clouds float")
4. German: "O Tannenbaum" ("O Christmas tree")
5. German: "Ich bin ein Musikante" ("I am a fine musician")
6. German: "Alle meine Entchen" ("All my little ducklings")
7. German: "Der Mond ist aufgegangen" ("The moon has risen")
8. English (U.K.): "Old MacDonald had a farm"
9. English (U.K.): "Little drummer boy"
10. English (U.K.): "Twinkle, twinkle, little star"
FREE OF ADVERTISING AND PLAYABLE OFFLINE
Experience your favorite songs completely ad-free and safe to use. Does not require internet access.
COMPATIBLE DEVICES FOR AUGMENTED REALITY
- Only devices with iOS 11 and newer
- Only iPhones 6S and newer
- Only iPad 2017, iPad Pro, and newer
We are A.MUSE – an interactive design studio creating extraordinary mixed reality experiences between art, design and technology. We combine emotions and cutting-edge tech to create unforgettable worlds. In times of change, we build bridges between the physical and digital world, humans and technology, across cultures and languages.
We are female founders. We are mothers in tech. We are immigrants. And we want to change the narrative – with experience, empathy and creative minds, we strive to establish a future with more diversity and compassion."Design for Happiness" is our mission!
The idea for our heart-felt project "Songs of Cultures" came from Co-founder and Migrant Mama Minh, born in Vietnam, raised in Germany – out of the desire to show her 3-year-old daughter Mira her own story, to bring her multicultural family closer together and to communicate a sense of open-mindedness.
We are always very glad about feedback. If something doesn't fit or if you need support, please let us know by contacting http://songsofcultures.com/help
SAFETY & PRIVACY
- This app requires access to the device's camera for Augmented Reality
- Safe & Private. No personal data is recorded or saved. No Internet connection required.
- This app encourages movement in physical space, so please be aware of your surroundings.
+ new song (German): Der Mond ist aufgegangen (The moon has risen)
+ song cards for the app! Available at Horami Publisher. More information at songsofcultures.com
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- A.MUSE - Interactive Design Studio
- 219.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © A.MUSE – Interactive Design Studio
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.