With hundreds of spoken and phonetically written words and expressions, this phrasebook is designed to do exactly what the name says - make speaking Italian easy for you.
Perfect for those traveling to Italy, including Rome, Venice and Milan, or the Vatican City and other Italian speaking regions, this phrasebook covers essential phrases on topics such as meeting people, eating out, transportation, sightseeing, shopping and many more.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this highly accurate phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to Italian, an easy-to-read phonetic translation, and an audio recording of a native Italian speaker - all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you're looking for, SpeakEasy Italian is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don't know how.
• Over 1,000 essential travel phrases with both Italian and phonetic translations plus audio.
• Audio clips recorded by a native speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Flashcards with English on one side and Italian on the other side, that you can use to study and test yourself.
• Slow-play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• Favorites feature to provide fast access to your favorite phrases.
• Adjustable text size. You can use a larger text size for added clarity.
• Hide the phonetics. If you're a pro and don't need the extra assistance, the phonetics can be hidden.
• Copy the translations to the clipboard and paste them into any app you wish.
• Support for US English, UK English and Canadian English spelling.
• No internet connection required. The app will work no matter where you are.
INCLUDES PHRASES SUCH AS:
• Where is the restroom?
• Are you married?
• Let's go to a restaurant
• Do you understand me?
• I don't speak Italian
• I speak a little Italian
• Could you speak more slowly
• I speak English
• How do you say ___ in Italian?
• Call a doctor!
• I've run out of medication
• I need the consulate
• How do I get to the … ?
• How much does a ticket cost?
• When is the next museum tour?
• Please call a taxi
• How much does this cost?
• Where is luggage check-in?
• Where can I rent a car?
• My car has broken down
• Can I see the menu?
• Do you have a menu in English?
• What do you recommend?
• That was delicious!
• Do you accept credit cards?
• A glass of red wine
• Where can I buy … ?
• How much does this cost?
• Can I try this on?
• I need a hotel …
• I have a reservation
• I have lost the room key
• What is the exchange rate?
• What time is it?
• Can I get a cash advance?
• I need a translator
• You are very pretty
• You are very handsome
• What is your telephone number?
• I will miss you
• Thanks for the evening
SpeakEasy 4 is a major update which we are thrilled to offer our customers as a free update.
Every part of the app has been refreshed and refined.
We hope you love it!
What’s New in SpeakEasy 4?
• App design has been modernized to fit in with the latest iOS.
• In-app purchases have been removed. The bundle pack is now included for free as part of the app.
• Completely redesigned Flashcards screen. Flashcards now behave like a physical deck of cards.
• Your “Favorites” can now be viewed as their own Flashcard deck.
• Native support for iPhone X and iPad Pro.
• Support for split-screen multitasking on supported iPads.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Pocketglow Inc.
- 53.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012–2017 Pocketglow Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- SpeakEasy Italian Common Topics Pack €1.09
- SpeakEasy Italian Health Pack €1.09
- SpeakEasy Italian House and Home Pack €1.09
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.