The first app dedicated to training men how to last longer in bed, through two simple exercises you can do anywhere!
Stamena trains your “PC muscle,” which makes it easy to stop yourself ejaculating, delays the onset of ejaculation, and even lets you have non-ejaculatory orgasms!
Other kegel apps, built for women, ignore the most important exercise for male sexual stamina: the reverse kegel!
Reverse kegels train your PC muscles to relax, making sure that you can slow yourself down during sex. Combine that with regular kegels and you'll reach ejaculation slower, and be able to stop yourself at the last minute when you get there.
• Kegels & Reverse Kegels. Don’t make the mistake of just training regular kegels… reverse kegels are even more important for male sexual stamina.
• Detailed Training. Never done a kegel or reverse kegel? Don’t worry, we teach you exactly how to do it.
• Daily Reminders. If you want to last longer in bed, then you need to practice regularly! We remind you when it’s time for your next exercise.
• Level Up. As your PC muscles get stronger, you’ll move up in difficulties, giving you greater and greater ejaculatory control.
• Choose Your Difficulty. Already an experienced kegel practitioner? Skip the easy levels and start where you feel challenged.
BENEFITS OF KEGELS
Here’s everything you get by training your PC muscles guys:
• More intense orgasms
• Longer orgasms
• Potential for orgasms without ejaculating, and multiple orgasms
• Delayed ejaculation and improved ejaculatory control
• Boosted libido
• Stronger, fuller erections
• Increased ejaculatory power
- Restores vibration cues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helpful, simple practical app.
Does what it says on the tin!
Points & Push Notifications
TL;DR: push notification bugs to be fixed, and please keep the points that correspond to each level visible even after unlocking, for the sake of knowing how “far apart” each level is.
Overall good quality, but I have experienced some problems with this app. It happened recently that the app stopped sending push notifications for ‘workout reminders’ for no apparent reason (my phone settings & app settings had not changed at all). Finding no obvious way to contact the developer for support (no email address or similar listed on the linked website), I remedied this by deleting and re-installing the app. This succeeded in making the push notifications appear once more, but unfortunately, as I suspected would happen, it caused me to lose the 17 levels of progress I had built up. Lacking the patience to go from levels 1-17 all over again, I bought God Mode. The trouble now is that although all the levels are available to me, the corresponding points are no longer listed, so I don’t know how many times I should repeat Level 17 before moving on to Level 18, and so on.
- Nathaniel Eliason
- 21.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Nathaniel Eliason 2016
- In-App Purchases
- God Mode €2.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.