STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
This update adds support for Streaks on the Mac, which is now available on the Mac App Store!
Other changes in this update:
* Added: Ability to change period when viewing stats
* Added: New icons (exercise bike, cereal)
* Added: New sound effect ("Hexiled")
* Added: Long press timer start button to manually increment timer
* Added: Better error messages to Siri Shortcuts actions
* Added: Manually complete a timed task from the today widget
* Fixed: Improved sync for writable Health tasks (such as water)
* Fixed: Various Apple Watch complication issues
* Fixed: Issue where timer may flicker when pausing
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s not every day that an app helps you become a better person. But that’s what Streaks does with a simple, compelling design that gets out of the way—and lets you focus on eating healthy, reading books, flossing teeth, and winning at life. Oh yeah, and it’s one of the best Apple Watch apps we’ve ever used.
Love it for personal development!
Really love this app. I have tried many times to make little improvements in my life but always aimed for too many changes at once, got overwhelmed and gave up. With this, you can pick a max of 6 at a time which keeps it achievable. I've been trying to get over a relationship and look after myself better in the process and this app helps keeps me on track each day!
Pointless for me anyway
Unclear data after three days showed 100 percent for last 30 days despite missing the 2nd day! Most of the goals are common sense that people shouldn’t obsess over anyway. You don’t need your phone to tell you you haven’t eaten a healthy meal.
I find the activity app excellent and all I need.
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 136.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.