The Stroke pocketcards contain a collection of valuable clinical information on the diagnosis and management of stroke, including:
- An algorithm for the emergency management of acute stroke
- tPA administration guidelines, including complete tPA inclusion and exclusion criteria and guidelines for management of patients receiving tPA
- Indications and guidelines for intra-arterial thrombolysis and mechanical clot extraction
- Quick reference tables for localization of TIAs and strokes, including descriptions of anterior and posterior circulation syndromes
- Illustrations of cerebral and brain stem vasculature and vascular territories
- The NIH Stroke Scale and information on the clinical prognosis of stroke
- Descriptions and indications for use of imaging modalities in stroke management
- Recommendations for stroke workup, hospital management and supportive care
- Secondary stroke prevention recommendations, including guidelines for carotid endarterectomy and antithrombotic therapy in atrial fibrillation
- Technical Update
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The content of this app are not up-to date with the advancement and recent evidence based practices in stroke medicine.
Otherwise this app was the best one till last year.
- Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
- 13.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.