We at Transpoco know how difficult it could be to manage Fleet Compliance. We work with busy fleet managers that struggle to keep track of paperwork on their vehicles - and need to deal with multiple responsibilities.
We have built a user-friendly app which speeds up the daily vehicle walkaround checks process - quick, easy and paperless.
Logging of vehicle checks via an app saves time and minimises errors. Moreover, today our driver app also has a new, fresher layout!
What's in the new SynX Driver App?
- A new, easy way to do walkaround checks
- An offline mode to allow checks to be done when mobile signal is poor
- The ability to attach pictures/photos related to defects
- Recording of the location of checks and a vehicle's odometer value
- A history section saving all checks performed by the driver
- A great defect detail section in each check, where drivers can attach pictures
- All checks are safely recorded in SynX Walkaround and defects can be easily actioned in SynX Maintain
How can I get the new SynX Driver App?
The new SynX Driver App is included with all SynX Perform and SynX Maintain packages. If you do not have access to this, get in touch with us and we will inform you about all the advantages!
What do you need to do?
If you are already a regular user and need to download the new app, this first new release will not auto-update.
General bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.