Thank you for using TeacherKit! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
This version includes:
- Fixes random crash happening with some users.
- Performance Enhancement.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app but a few more features would make it indispensable. The best feature is the very slick and elegant interface, it makes it a pleasure to use and is extremely fast for attendance. I'm not keen on the recent appearance of ads and would happily pay to remove them.
Things I'd like are:
1. Ability to sync between devices and a web interface so I'm not tied to one device
2. Ability to output reports as in Learn Boost for parent teacher meetings and end of term results
3. Graph for test results in grade book
4. The seating plan is excellent but it's upside down, when I hold an ipad the board is behind me so it should be at the bottom of the screen
5. Too many steps are involved in using the behaviour feature, Class Dojo has a nicer implementation of this.
6. A view of my timetable for the day, the information is already there but I have to use a separate app for this now
I this app could feed into a central database so that information could be shared between teachers then you have a very interesting product
Needs more tweaking
I like using this app in my lessons.
I have some suggestions though. In the 'my class' section the board should be at the bottom of the screen so that we have the names of the students as we see them from the top of the class. The grade book needs to be more flexible with the type of grading. Not all grades are 'marks out of...' What about letter grades like A, B, etc? Also if I want to keep tabs on who handed in an assessment I cannot do that until I mark it. I do not teach the US curriculum, this seems set up for the US way of grading, which is short sighted of the developers. They should open up their market by making this the app of choice by teachers all over the world teaching different curricula - UK, IB, etc.
Well worth a look. I use this every day for the calling the roll in class and taking notes on students during the lesson. It works very well and is intuitive to use. The graded book is fantastic. The whole app is well laid out and easy to use. Good work, keep it up. Can't wait to use it for a parent teacher meeting, the student photos will be so helpful for new groups.
- ITWorx Egypt SAE
- 368.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ITWorx Egypt 2010
- In-App Purchases
- Reports €6.99
- Extra Bandwidth €5.49
- TeacherKit Premium Monthly €3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.