Are you a sports fan? Perhaps a tennis aficionado? Then you've found the definitive tennis experience on mobile you've been looking for!
Tennis Clash is a fast paced tennis game that fits all ages!
Controls are really simple and intuitive, you only need to swipe in order to play, leaving you able to even play it with only one hand if you want to.
But don't mistake it for being only a casual game! High tier gameplay can get really complex and becoming the best will require a lot of practice in order to master the game.
Tennis Clash Features:
- Play with your friends in fun real-time matches
- Amazing next-gen graphics
- Intuitive controls that are easy to learn, but hard to master
- Enter real-time tournaments to challenge your skill against the best!
- Unlock amateur, semi-pro and pro tennis players
- Assemble the best available team: choose the best coach and fitness trainer for your squad!
- Unlock new arenas: Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Moscow and much more!
- You can subscribe for access to special Pro Pass rewards and perks, such as smashes
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to additional Pro Pass rewards for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original “one week”/“one month” package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly or monthly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
This update contains some quality of life improvements and fixes.
Stay tuned for upcoming events and features.
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but....
This is a good game, but you often get paired against people who are so many levels ahead of you that you hardly get to hit the ball in some matches. This needs to be looked.
Also, there are so many updates. Almost every other day there is an update. I get that they supposedly improvements, but just update once a week or every 10days. Sometimes it’s every day.
The Game is unfairly setup
A brilliant idea for a game but poorly designed and very poor support. The game is purely there for financial gain without the fun. Every update is for improvements but instead the gates are widened and what was balanced becomes unbalanced. You could be matched with a weaker player as it is all based on the players setup but then for some reason they play as if they were streets ahead on player stats. Skill is part of the game but when you see the ball hang in the air after a supposedly winning shot from you only to see the opponent race across the court and hits back the ball that hangs in the air for them. It’s become crazy stupid.
NOTE TO APPLE STORE
Please investigate this game. Every time there is an update it goes beyond fairness to those that have paid for extras.
You need to investigate this game from the day it FIRST appeared on the store. There is no way that this game should have reached the store before it became available globally. The game was available on the store when it was still in beta. They have stated this themselves. People have wasted large amounts of money and yet they still update to make it so that those that will pay will pay more. I get that there is always the factor that the developers want to make money - that’s fine but not the way these guys are doing it. It certainly does not show much for Apple to be supporting this.
Unfair & Unrealistic.
Was enjoying this at first but them it just becomes frustrating. If your playing someone the same level as you, it’s good. But 9 times out of 10 it will put you against someone with highly speed, agility & either forehand or backhand. At no matter how good you are, they beat you cause they get to every shot no matter how impossible it looks. Even if you place it over in the very opposite corner to where they are standing on the line they get to it. Not only do they get to it but they even have time to turn on to their good side. EG you place in top left hand corner to their forehand, they reach it and have still time to play it on their backhand. It’s absolutely ridiculous & not one bit ridiculous. It’s obvious the developers have done this to encourage you to spend more money to make your player better. I’ve spend a few quid improving my player but have had enough now & I’m uninstalling the game
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wildlife Studios Limited
- 257.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Weekly Subscription 2 €5.49
- Handful of Gems €1.09
- Special Offer €5.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.