The Captain’s Log is a task manager, habit tracker and much more...
It's about more than just getting things done. It’s about:
1. Gratitude: so you can be happy with where you're at and what you have, right now.
2. Mission: so you can focus on what matters to you and live with purpose.
3. Reflection: to ensure you make time to enjoy the journey and continue to grow.
Most importantly, it is a tool to help you find a balance between DOING and BEING... between being productive and being happy with what is here and now.
Own Your Story. Be The Captain.
Premium Subscription information:
This app contains in-app purchases for a yearly or monthly premium subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
For more information see:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Kieran Butler
- 22.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2019 Flutterby.ie
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (billed monthly) €2.49
- Premium (billed yearly) €22.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.