Owned and edited locally, The Hawick Paper carries a mix of all the very best local news, sport, and features, written by journalists who have Hawick at heart.
Stay up to date with live news and sport, wherever you are with The Hawick Paper app.
This app is subscription based and is constantly updated with the stories that matter to you, the people of Hawick and Teviotdale.
• Breaking news notifications - be the first to find out about major developing stories in the area
• Easy navigation to see multiple topics including all the latest news and sport
• Access to the eHawickPaper - read our newspaper in full using our easy to navigate user interface
• Got a story? Send us the details directly in our app
• Manage your digital subscription and edit your account settings in the profile section
Our app is constantly evolving, if you have any key features that you think should be included please email email@example.com
This app is totally free to download, however you must have an active digital subscription to The Hawick Paper. If you are already signed up as a subscriber on our website, please login to the app using your account details. If you decide to purchase a subscription through our app, payment will be processed by apple.
Subscriptions can be managed by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within the 24-hours prior to end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your iTunes Account Settings. Payments will continue to be processed until you cancel your digital subscription in the iTunes Account Settings.
App Store Licence:
Feeds are now restricted to one month rather than being infinite. The app has been refactored to remove unused components, or components that slow rendering down, including: improved image reliability, updated internal packages, removing the profile update features due to an exploit, and fixed a bug where images in feed would display as html. Date handling has been improved; filters have a new look, as do the margins on the feeds; he font in the navigation bar in articles has been updated; and due to a bug where the page number would not update when scrolling in an eHawickPaper, the page counter has been replaced by the issues release date.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jason Marshall
- 21.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 The Hawick Paper Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- THP Yearly Subscription €74.99
- THP Monthly Subscription €6.49