Available for both iPad & iPhone, the new and improved The Lancet app is free to download and offers current subscribers rapid access to recently published content from The Lancet and our specialty publications: The Lancet Oncology, The Lancet Neurology, The Lancet Infectious Diseases, The Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology, The Lancet Global Health, The Lancet Respiratory Medicine, The Lancet Psychiatry, The Lancet HIV, The Lancet Haematology, The Lancet Gastroenterology & Hepatology, The Lancet Public Health, The Lancet Planetary Health, The Lancet Child & Adolescent Health, EBioMedicine, and EClinicalMedicine journals. The app brings the world’s leading independent medical journal and its specialty titles to your fingertips.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About The Lancet
The Lancet publishes a weekly journal and nine monthly specialty journals in the fields of global health, diabetes and endocrinology, oncology, neurology, psychiatry, respiratory medicine, haematology, HIV, and infectious diseases.
Subscription Fees Vary by title. Single issues range from $3.99 to $13.99 and 1-year subscriptions range from
$99.99 to $159.99.
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
- Elsevier Inc.
- 105 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Vol 4 Issue 7, LANGAS €14.99
- Vol 393 Issue 10168, LANCET €4.49
- Vol 392 Issue 10148, LANCET €4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.